OT 'Survivor' Goes To China, Official thread

I'm surprised chicken got the heave- ho. He talked a good game but didnt DO anything. Freakshow Ashley was just plain sick. But I still woulda voted her off first. Mighta been the Boob factor. :)

They voted off chicken! Bunch of dumbasses. That tribe he was on sucks ass.

I'm gonna have to rewatch it. All I remember is 1 hour of drooling while staring at Ashley's breasts.

Voting off Chicken could be the biggest mistake this tribe makes. He obviously knows the outdoors and for a guy who looks twice the age of some of those people, he looked in great shape for the 3 days he was there! Unfortunately, his attitude (which changed as soon as people ignored his suggestions) got him the boot, IMO.

That monastery was gorgeous! I could look at something like that for hours. Fabulous.

Hope the religious zealot is voted off pretty quick. She's already annoying me.

James, is a freak of nature the guy is huge

sir_drinkalot on 09-20-2007 at 09:41 PM said:
I'm surprised chicken got the heave- ho. He talked a good game but didnt DO anything. Freakshow Ashley was just plain sick. But I still woulda voted her off first. Mighta been the Boob factor. :)

He was no whirlwind, but the dude didn't deserve to be voted off either. At least he TRIED to get those useless slackers to do something. I was praying for bolt of lightning to finish off the whole tribe.

Ashley embodies everything wrong with this show. When it first started it was a cross section of regular schlubs and it was kind of interesting. Then, Mark Burnett decided to make it a twenty-something sexual tension show featuring plenty of ripped abs and stupid people. Oh, and plenty o' fake boobs.

Ashely is an utterly useless drama queen. She's in it for the career boost and the Playboy spread bound to come her way. I love boobs and think her's look horrible. Worst looking boobjob ever.

Chicken will be heading back to Virginny and thinking deep thoughts about age prejudice on reality shows. That, and chickens, unless they (surprise!) bring him back to wreak his revenge on his persecutors.

Ashley's already done playboy I think. I don't care if they're fake or whatever I'd rather look at hers than Chicken's.

Survivor China

That girl Amanda absolutely KILLS me! What set of lips to go with that smile...she's a beautiful woman...period

Yeah, I've had my eye on those red bicycle-short bikini bottoms since Day One. >)

I also like Jaime, the blonde with a little meat on her... as opposed to Courtney, that skank ho douchebag from NYC who has the personality of a #$&*(#% turd and looks like she weighs about 50 pounds soaking wet. :Eason:

Too bad they voted Ashley (the wrestler) off early... she was already losing her clothes in the first challenge. :Ohbaby:

JD10367 on 10-26-2007 at 09:29 AM said:
Yeah, I've had my eye on those red bicycle-short bikini bottoms since Day One. >)

I also like Jaime, the blonde with a little meat on her... as opposed to Courtney, that skank ho douchebag from NYC who has the personality of a #$&*(#% turd and looks like she weighs about 50 pounds soaking wet. :Eason:

Too bad they voted Ashley (the wrestler) off early... she was already losing her clothes in the first challenge. :Ohbaby:

I was so upset they voted her off. I thought she was hot as hell.

Back