I miss NE, and you, too, Musie.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVlDSzbrH5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVlDSzbrH5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Finally the Muse has come back to the Planet.

rock01.jpg

OK, This discovery could easily have warranted its own thread, but I thought I'd just put it in an existing thread. Random thoughts didn't cut it. This discovery needs to be in a special thread, so here it is. Also, in case you didn't already know, the search feature on the board sucks ass. Here it is...

Wifie got a gift box of 24 Ferrero chocolates for Christmas. Well all of them contain nuts. She is allergic to nuts. Bummer for her, yea for me! Anyhow, the box contained 8 each of three types, Ferrero Rocher, Ferrero Rondnoir, and Ferrero Garden. The Rondnior is dark chocolate with an almond in it. The Garden was coconut. I ate the Rochers first over a few days since I have had them before and know they are good. I then tried the Rondnoirs. They are very good. I ate them over the next few days, leaving the coconut ones for when I was jonesin' for some sweets, they being coconut and all. Well today was the day. Upon opening the first, I discovered that it was white chocolate, my favorite. Inside the white chocolate is nuts, of course. They are covered with coconut flakes and drizzled with caramel. OH MY FREAKING GOD ARE THEY GOOD!!!!!111111111111 If they lasted 7 minutes I would be shocked. I left what I thought was the red-headed stepchild of the box for last, but what I actually did was save the absolute best, without any need for further discussion, for last. I highly recommend the Ferrero Garden.

OK, This discovery could easily have warranted its own thread, but I thought I'd just put it in an existing thread. Random thoughts didn't cut it. This discovery needs to be in a special thread, so here it is. Also, in case you didn't already know, the search feature on the board sucks ass. Here it is...

Wifie got a gift box of 24 Ferrero chocolates for Christmas. Well all of them contain nuts. She is allergic to nuts. Bummer for her, yea for me! Anyhow, the box contained 8 each of three types, Ferrero Rocher, Ferrero Rondnoir, and Ferrero Garden. The Rondnior is dark chocolate with an almond in it. The Garden was coconut. I ate the Rochers first over a few days since I have had them before and know they are good. I then tried the Rondnoirs. They are very good. I ate them over the next few days, leaving the coconut ones for when I was jonesin' for some sweets, they being coconut and all. Well today was the day. Upon opening the first, I discovered that it was white chocolate, my favorite. Inside the white chocolate is nuts, of course. They are covered with coconut flakes and drizzled with caramel. OH MY FREAKING GOD ARE THEY GOOD!!!!!111111111111 If they lasted 7 minutes I would be shocked. I left what I thought was the red-headed stepchild of the box for last, but what I actually did was save the absolute best, without any need for further discussion, for last. I highly recommend the Ferrero Garden.

Nice I don't think I ever tried them . How much do they cost for a box. On a side note damn its been almost 2 years since this thread was used.

3047 days between (legitimate) posts in this thread. 4/8/2013---> today.

Gotta be a record.
I think you are on to something. :) And let's not forget the last few years I was gone from PP. LOL

Last edited:
Back