OT: This is how we roll

Hmmm....ROFL

Not a big fan of Lamb. But that roaster rocks!:thumb:

It's my dad's ghetto fantabulous handy work!

For those that don't like lamb I am tellin ya nothing compares to the way it tastes off of this thing. The marinade is just soaked in to the meat. Doesn't taste gamey at all! We actually had two of them. I'd say there is only about a half of one of them left! There was alot of people at my house today LOL

Makes you puff your chest out as you stand at the top of the food chain. ;)

haha glad it's not me on that thing!

Apparently I missed the guy that ate the head. From what I hear he was having a great time eating the brains. Sick sick people LOL

Happy Greek Easter

Thank you JL! My brother also got engaged yesterday so it's been a GREAT weekend :) The last of my non married brothers. Now the aunts are tormenting me. One of htem grabbed me today and goes and next year YOU will be engaged too! I said lady you are out of your mind lol

Thank you JL! My brother also got engaged yesterday so it's been a GREAT weekend :) The last of my non married brothers. Now the aunts are tormenting me. One of htem grabbed me today and goes and next year YOU will be engaged too! I said lady you are out of your mind lol

Sounds like a really nice family Easter!:thumb:

But you are DOOMED now! The curse of the prying Aunt!eeek

DOOOOOMMMmmmmed!:shake:

Sounds like a really nice family Easter!:thumb:

But you are DOOMED now! The curse of the prying Aunt!eeek

DOOOOOMMMmmmmed!:shake:

Oh man you have no idea. It wasn't just her but she was the one that said next year mind you she was also the one trying to set me up with this guy that talked like Squidward. :suicide:

I am doomed. All of the aunts are going to be hounding me now. My brother laughed at me and said hey I went through it all these years it's your turn now!

It really was such a great weekend. Even after my nephew threw a football at my eye LMAO What's a fun day without a little pain LOL Poor lil guy was afraid to throw it after he would walk it over to me. I told him to just throw it auntie was fine but he wouldn't listen he kept saying he was sorry.

Great day! Black eye and all! And to look at the pic (with TBl hair shadow and all), you can almost smell the charcoal and searing fat as it drips from the meat...mmmmm.

Great day! Black eye and all! And to look at the pic (with TBl hair shadow and all), you can almost smell the charcoal and searing fat as it drips from the meat...mmmmm.

LOL kinda looks like a christmas tree

No black eye though :) He hit me on the outer corner or my eye so it just throbbed for about a half hour or so. I really tried not to show that it was bothering me cause I didn't wanna make him feel any worse.

haha every Easter everyone goes home smelling like the lamb! Everyone that's outside anyway!

It's my dad's ghetto fantabulous handy work!

For those that don't like lamb I am tellin ya nothing compares to the way it tastes off of this thing. The marinade is just soaked in to the meat. Doesn't taste gamey at all! We actually had two of them. I'd say there is only about a half of one of them left! There was alot of people at my house today LOL

Ah, the Greek Easter. How was it, TBL?

haha glad it's not me on that thing!

Now, see, the "nice piece of ass" comment was way too obvious and easy. But this has more potential for discussion, LOL. Not for cooking purposes--okay, maybe for Clare, LOL--but for the other +MMs I'm sure they've had some thoughts about having a woman tied to a pole... ROFL

Oh God you like lamb wuv :thumb:

Theres mutton quite like it.

I HAVE TO find me some mutton shops:thumb:

Been eatin it ever since I was little :) There is a picture of me not even a year old on my dad's lap turnin the lamb. This was before he hooked it up on a motorized thing.

Ah, the Greek Easter. How was it, TBL?

It was such a great day! :) Weather was nice, so many people at my house, fun times and tons of food!! So many leftovers I could have a party for all of you tonight LOL

TBL hope you had a blast on your easter celebration. By the way does anyone else think that som bitch look like Michael Phelphs doing the breast stroke half baked.

Back