OT: Whats for dinner tonight

Making some spinach/cheese ravioli with some home made chicken parmeggiano. Don't know what sauce to make with it, though.

Green Pepper pizza from the Purple Eggplant and a Greek salad

Since I've been sick all week and didn't go to the store, ended up ordering out all week (definitely one thing I like about my apartment in DC, I can get just about anything delivered). Tonight's gonna be some boneless hot wings with cheesecake for dessert.

Since I've been sick all week and didn't go to the store, ended up ordering out all week (definitely one thing I like about my apartment in DC, I can get just about anything delivered). Tonight's gonna be some boneless hot wings with cheesecake for dessert.

That sounds gooood:thumb: is the cheesecake also delivery?

Pot roast in the slow cooker in a red wine/worchestshire sauce. Will add carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions later. I bought pearl onions this time, I think it should turn out well.

I also put some fresh garlic from the garden in.

It smells so good I don't know if I can wait another 2 hours!

Living the life of tv worker means quick lunches...for me. A stuffed crust pizza. Some for tonight, some for tomorrow.

Eating from Nicos a local Mexican place..I had a chicken taco and a salad when I got home with yogurt for dessert. I feel guilty when I don't cook but it was a LONG day today.:)

Going out with people from work to Firestone Brewpub in Buellton, CA.

Leaving in about 15 minutes.

Any recommendations?

Saturday night, going toa new pizza place in town. Monical's is opening up Sat., they are known for cracker thin thing crust.

Created something last night we enjoyed, Probably not the 1st to do so.

2 cans clams- juice and all.
one orange pepper diced.
half cup diced crimini mushrooms
quarter sitick of butter
quarter cup heavy cream
a couple of splashes dry white wine.
20 grinds of black pepper.

bring to a simmer in skillet.

add shredded parmesan and stir around until it melts.

Server over spaghetti,

Several nods from wifey so I thought I would post.

Back