OT: Whats for dinner tonight

I'm making dauphinoise potatoes and thin chicken fillets rolled and wrapped in bacon with a filling of chopped baby spinach and some gruyere cheese, baked in the oven.

I'm making dauphinoise potatoes and thin chicken fillets rolled and wrapped in bacon with a filling of chopped baby spinach and some gruyere cheese, baked in the oven.

Dang.

You deserve those flip flop, hombre.

Pizza wings and breadsticks tonight; im feeling exceptionally lazy

I dunno but it had better be good.

I decided on Egg drop soup with added bok choy, fried rice and egg rolls.

drool

I killed my diet tonight by eating one of these...Oh well....
Wendy_SPICYoutdoor01.jpg

Last night I had delicious homemade coconut shrimp with a pina colada dipping sauce... It was AWESOME! :thumb:

And tonight it is going to be a (hopefully!) equally delicious Carribean Jerk chicken. (with some leftover shrimp as an appetizer!) :lipsmack: :drool:

Last night I had delicious homemade coconut shrimp with a pina colada dipping sauce... It was AWESOME! :thumb:

And tonight it is going to be a (hopefully!) equally delicious Carribean Jerk chicken. (with some leftover shrimp as an appetizer!) :lipsmack: :drool:

Sounds so good, PSC!

I am thinking about going to a new restaurant for dinner. They serve southern food Oh.My.Gawd fried chicken, cream cheese mashed potatoes and hot water cornbread. Can use my student ID and get a discount too. Yes!

Sounds so good, PSC!

I am thinking about going to a new restaurant for dinner. They serve southern food Oh.My.Gawd fried chicken, cream cheese mashed potatoes and hot water cornbread. Can use my student ID and get a discount too. Yes!

It was great. I wish I could claim credit.. But it was all my girlfriend and her mad crazy kitchen skillz.

But no one beats me at making Hamburger Helper or PB & J!!! :harumph: ;)

Pot roast in the slow cooker in a red wine/worchestshire sauce. Will add carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions later. I bought pearl onions this time, I think it should turn out well.

My mom's coming over and neither my wife or I feel like cooking so.... take-out.

chicken cutlets, asparagus and rice

Back