OT: Worst Invention Ever

There's only one time I find it enjoyable to be bouncing my ass up and down willingly, and that ain't it.

wuv

After leaving the Haley thread for this one, let me tell you that's a MUCH better mental image than the one in the thread I just left! :thumb:

I have this image of TG shaking her ass in front of the toilet. ROFL
ROFLROFL What? You've never run into this problem??

How about the automatic sink that runs for a second and a half. Hello? I'm a grown woman who actually washes my hands, not a 5 year old playing pretend. I need more than a second and a half to complete the task.

What about the automatic paper towel dispenser??? gives you a freakin 1/4" of paper. What the hell am I going to do with that? You have to stand there and get the thing to dispense a proper amount of paper to dry your hands and by that time they've air dried.

I'm not a fan of public bathrooms.

Nothing like having the lights go out when you're gettin' a blumpkin.

How about the automatic sink that runs for a second and a half. Hello? I'm a grown woman who actually washes my hands, not a 5 year old playing pretend. I need more than a second and a half to complete the task.

My sink in work here does that. :mad: It's one of those where you press down on it and it runs for a few seconds, then stops. I finally got a rubber mallet, and I stick the head of the mallet in between the top of it and the bottom of the soap dispenser so it stays on as long as I need it to.

What about the automatic paper towel dispenser??? gives you a freakin 1/4" of paper. What the hell am I going to do with that? You have to stand there and get the thing to dispense a proper amount of paper to dry your hands and by that time they've air dried.

I'm not a fan of public bathrooms.

I don't have a problem with the toilets flushing. ROFL

I have a problem with women who don't wash their hands before they leave the restroom. That makes my skin crawl. That is disgusting. :harumph:

This one is easily the shortest timer I've ever seen. Like 5-7 minutes. That is nowhere near adequate. It's over by the door, so no good way to circumvent.

problem solved and fun too!

I don't have a problem with the toilets flushing. ROFL

I have a problem with women who don't wash their hands before they leave the restroom. That makes my skin crawl. That is disgusting. :harumph:

When we used to go to parties in the woods and stuff when I was in high school, I always showed up with rolls of toilet paper and soap and a jug of water.ROFL Why couldn't they have invented anti-bacterial gel back then?

When we used to go to parties in the woods and stuff when I was in high school, I always showed up with rolls of toilet paper and soap and a jug of water.ROFL Why couldn't they have invented anti-bacterial gel back then?

You're like the worst person to invite to a HS party ever. Hopefully you offset this by being the first girl to be topless at the party.

You're like the worst person to invite to a HS party ever. Hopefully you offset this by being the first girl to be topless at the party.

Are you kidding me? I made money selling sheets of TP!!!!!

I'll trade you...junk stories for topless TG stories. What you got, playa?

Dude, I've got teh interwebs and a wife that's gone for a week. You're gonna have to up the ante considerably.

Who doesn't love a good mammogram story, huh?

Dude, I've got teh interwebs and a wife that's gone for a week. You're gonna have to up the ante considerably.
ROFLROFL Not a chance in hell. I can live with how I see him in my mind. No way do I put stuff in print.

"Send me some bewbie pics, I need to do my Charles Haley imitation!"

Lights going on/off in the bathroom while I am mid-deuce doesnt affect me whatsoever. When I sit down, I bow my head and close my eyes for a couple of reasons-

1. I can concentrate on the deed
2. I don't have to worry about making eye contact with the jackasses who look through the 1/2 inch opening between the door and edge.

The only thing that is going to make me pinch one off is someone grabbing the stall door and shaking furiously in which case there is a good channce of me grabbing them by the feet, dragging them into the stall, punching them in the face repeatedly, and pushing them face first into whatever brew I have concocted up to that point.

But, back to the original point- I have no problem with the ligbhts going on or off in a bathroom.

Lights going on/off in the bathroom while I am mid-deuce doesnt affect me whatsoever. When I sit down, I bow my head and close my eyes for a couple of reasons-

1. I can concentrate on the deed
2. I don't have to worry about making eye contact with the jackasses who look through the 1/2 inch opening between the door and edge.

:blink: What bathrooms do YOU frequent?!? Senatorial ones? ROFL

Back