OT: Worst Invention Ever

I'm just sayin....there are actually people who look through the stalls; I've seen them. Maybe its to verify if someone is inside, maybe to see if they know who it is...but it freaks me out.

I could see why that would, LOL.

I don't use public bathrooms for #2. Hell, I don't even like using PRIVATE bathrooms for that... I'm certainly not gonna use a PUBLIC one! I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've used a public one for that deed. Then again, I'm blessed with a stout colon (no relation to Jh's beautiful pelvis). I can see where people who are more challenged in that area and have to "take a seat" often have no choice but to drop trou and use a public stall, but... :Eason:

Did JD ever tell anyone here my bathroom in Natick story??

We went to see a movie at the Jordans furniture in Natick. Well, when I went to the bathroom I noticed it was very futuristic looking. Nice panels on the bathroom doors, sinks above the counter, weird lighting. Well I'm next in line and a lady comes out so I go in and its VERY VERY dark in the stall. :::looking all over for a light::: still couldn't find it. I shut and locked the door and a SMALL light popped on OK whatever. Well, I turn around start pulling down my pants and BOOM see the woman who are waiting in line... FREAKS ME OUT!!! I'm sitting there and some woman comes up and trys the door. FREAKS ME OUT!!!! Its a friggin one-way mirror....WHAT MAN came up with that stupid idea...

We went to see a movie at the Jordans furniture in Natick. Well, when I went to the bathroom I noticed it was very futuristic looking. Nice panels on the bathroom doors, sinks above the counter, weird lighting. Well I'm next in line and a lady comes out so I go in and its VERY VERY dark in the stall. :::looking all over for a light::: still couldn't find it. I shut and locked the door and a SMALL light popped on OK whatever. Well, I turn around start pulling down my pants and BOOM see the woman who are waiting in line... FREAKS ME OUT!!! I'm sitting there and some woman comes up and trys the door. FREAKS ME OUT!!!! Its a friggin one-way mirror....WHAT MAN came up with that stupid idea...

So, I'm assuming that this beautiful restroom is not to be added to your "Must Poo" list?

415879990_3a6e3e410b.jpg

ANd the view from the inside:

415879991_0e8c531398.jpg

Worst invention ever award goes to god for inventing diarrhea. Why did he think that would be a good idea? Its like peeing out of my ass. Bad idea all around.

Worst invention ever award goes to god for inventing diarrhea. Why did he think that would be a good idea? Its like peeing out of my ass. Bad idea all around.

That's not God's invention, that's Taco Bell's.

Because the alternative is that you keep the substance that is screwing up your body, in your body to wreak havoc.

Same reason people throw up. It's the body's response to rid the stomach of something harmful.

Because the alternative is that you keep the substance that is screwing up your body, in your body to wreak havoc.

Same reason people throw up. It's the body's response to rid the stomach of something harmful.

So the pic of RG in the tub was harmful?

I've gotten much more comfortable with pinching a loaf at a public bathroom. Load up the toilet seat wtih toilet paper and let it out.

I was at work the other day, when it was 9:00 am (usually 8:45-9:15 is poopy time) and I was in the stall "dropping the kids off at the pool", when I heard someone hop in the stall next to me. Next thing I know, I hear him typing on his Crackberry? How freaking unsanitary is that?

FYI - the worst invention ever is the damn stickers that get put on fruit.

Back