OT: Worst Invention Ever

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
Whoever invented the motion-sensor bathroom lights needs to be strung up and flogged with a cane. How can a dude get in the proper state of mind to do the two when they're worried the lights will go off mid-deuce and they won't be able to finish the Simmons article they printed off?

I don't know how many times in my life I've walked into one of these FAILROOMS only to hear the light click on and some anonymous dude in a stall shout a hearty "thanks!"

This is a phenomenon that is plaguing America. I wouldn't be surprised if men start to Davenport it up in creative places where they're guaranteed light to finish their articles.

While mid-twosie flushes have never bothered me, this is much more of a crisis than footwear other people choose to wear.

This is LIGHTS, not flushes. I can deal with a little water on the fellas. But sitting in the dark is a fail.

If you masturbate furiously, the sensor will detect the constant motion.

and you're WELCOME!

I think you need to take the issue up with library sciences.

I'd say the courtesy flush is a must in my world, I use it EVERY time in a public bathroom, and at home for that matter, find it really limits the fog. As for the light turning off, I had one of these in a previous job, and found the detector was in the light fixture, if the light went off, if I just raised my hand while sitting, it would come back on. Plus it took quite a while (only went out two or three times max), what the hell are you doing in there? Building a house?

See, MD, here is where you have the right room, but the wrong sensor. See, the auto toilet flush thing is an EPIC. FAIL. Women don't sit on the toilet seat itself so it does not always understand when the toilet needs to flush because there is no release of weight or pressure from the seat.

So there are times when you have to stand there like an idiot moving your ass up and down in front of the stupid sensor until it realizes it is supposed to flush.

See, MD, here is where you have the right room, but the wrong sensor. See, the auto toilet flush thing is an EPIC. FAIL. Women don't sit on the toilet seat itself so it does not always understand when the toilet needs to flush because there is no release of weight or pressure from the seat.

So there are times when you have to stand there like an idiot moving your ass up and down in front of the stupid sensor until it realizes it is supposed to flush.

It isn't a pressure sensor, silly, it's motion. Just turn around and wave your hand at the little red light. ROFL

The sensor isn't in the seat, it's in the electic eye behind the seat. So what you really need to do is move in and out as if you're, um, servicing someone in front of you. ROFL That way, as your back moves away from the sensor and back to it, it should trigger. If all else fails, the decent ones have a tiny manual pushbutton near the IR sensor, if you're enough of a contortionist to reach around and hit it.

But I thought women were pigs and didn't flush anyway, so what's the big deal? :shrug:

As for the OP's issue... easy. Just sh*t in the sink, and that way you can wave at the sensor if it goes out. Just make sure to let TG know so she doesn't brush her teeth there. ROFL

I'd say the courtesy flush is a must in my world, I use it EVERY time in a public bathroom, and at home for that matter, find it really limits the fog. As for the light turning off, I had one of these in a previous job, and found the detector was in the light fixture, if the light went off, if I just raised my hand while sitting, it would come back on. Plus it took quite a while (only went out two or three times max), what the hell are you doing in there? Building a house?

This one is easily the shortest timer I've ever seen. Like 5-7 minutes. That is nowhere near adequate. It's over by the door, so no good way to circumvent.

This one is easily the shortest timer I've ever seen. Like 5-7 minutes. That is nowhere near adequate. It's over by the door, so no good way to circumvent.

You could prearrange for another guy to come into the bathroom a few minutes after you. But that could create a whole new set of problems, as well as office rumors. ROFL

Women taking about there naked ass on a toilet seat is very, very ****ing sick.

Worst invention ever is Drugs and Alcohol.

It isn't a pressure sensor, silly, it's motion. Just turn around and wave your hand at the little red light. ROFL
You don't think I've done that??? You really think I wouldn't start by waving at the thing or searching for a button????? There's only one time I find it enjoyable to be bouncing my ass up and down willingly, and that ain't it.

How about reprogramming the timer?

I have this image of TG shaking her ass in front of the toilet. ROFL

Back