OT: Your last meal

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
You are going to die at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Tonite, you get your last meal. What would it be?

Mine would be a clambake dinner...the whole bit...clam chowder, corn, potato, steamers, and lobster with butter...preferably two lobsters...and throw in some mussels steamed with garlic and onion.

Some nice tall glasses of frothy Sam Adams to drink.....maybe Oktoberfest or the Harpoon UFO with a lemon wedge.

For dessert, I'll have a nice big slice of cheesecake...not that white, creamy stuff they sell everywhere....I want the rich, heavy, dry, yellow kind like my mom makes, with cherry pie topping on it.

Yummy!

well if I ate your last meal I wouldn't make it to the next day because of Allergies so I go with

Buffalo Wings - hot and crispy and a cold Sam Summer

a nice salad with peppercorn dressing and a cold Sam Summer

grilled Veggies (summer squash, zucchini, asparagus)
a grilled Delmonico steak and a couple of cold Sam Summer

Dessert would be nice slice of peanut butter pie with scoop of Ice cream on top with a glass of Ice cold milk

I think we've done this before but WTH.

Appetizer - Spicy Fried Calamari from The Lobsta Hut in Gloucester

Main Course - 2 Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzas from The Lynwood in Randolph.

Beverage - Sam Adams Octoberfest

Desert - Double Chocolate Cake with a large glass of milk.

Buffalo Wings
HOT but not so hot as to ruin the second course.
A few cask conditioned IPA's with this course please.

Cheeseburger
A real nice thick one , half a pound with the charred outside, red and juicy on the inside with some melted cheddar on top. Big slice of red onion , slice of tomato with mayo UNDER the meat (it combines into beautiful love-lin-ness) and spicy mustard and LOTS of ketchup, Heinz only.
All on a nice bun with sesame seeds, lightly grilled.
Thick steak fries with more Heinz, I may even try a few with Mayo on them like the Dutch do.
A nice tall Brown Ale or two straight from the cask.

Dessert
This is a bit of a quandary, while I REALLY love Strawberry shortcake with biscuit not SPONGE cake, my heart leans toward a mile high Apple Pie with a slice of Cheddar melted on top and a side of Vanilla Ice cream.
A glass of Riesling Ice Wine from the Niagara region of Canada

A perfect cigar that I have yet to pick out, maybe just a nice Dominican and a glass or three of single barrel bourbon, Knob Creek would be fine though Basil's is good too.

Good bye cruel world

Red Lobster......yeah.....Red Lobster!

Ras on 08-21-2007 at 12:00 PM said:
Red Lobster......yeah.....Red Lobster!

Guess you don't want to wait for the dawn, then, eh? Just get it over with and gorge at the Red Lobster?

No F'IN around here.

72 OZ. Porterhouse cooked in butter, half a plate of mashed taters and a half gallon of milk. And a good cigar for desert.

Benign Despot on 08-21-2007 at 11:16 AM said:
Shit Anni I figured you'd want takeout from Panera

ROFL

You've got a good memory BD.

It's been a while since Annihilus has been that angry.

Annihilus on 08-21-2007 at 12:15 PM said:
No F'IN around here.

72 OZ. Porterhouse uncooked, half a plate of mashed brains and a half gallon of blood. And a good cigar for desert.

:evil: :zombie:

I'd like some Mexican food and ExLax. Just so when they flipped the switch, I'd make a huge mess and they'd have to clean it up. Take that! >)

Baron Samedi on 08-21-2007 at 11:20 AM said:

Well, if we're going to go uncooked, we'll need some McCormick Seasoning salt and a bowl of melted butter. (Or warm the blood, either one is fine). The potatoes still need to be mashed though.

mikiemo83 on 08-21-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
A blonde, a Brunette and finally a Redhead from my list of must do before I die

Yep. Pootang.

Beverage: 12 cans Guinness beer for the evening

Appetizer: Boneless hot Buffalo wings with extra chunky Blue Cheese dressing

Dinner: all I can eat Prime Rib, Roasted potatoes and fresh Green beans

Bradys Bunch on 08-21-2007 at 01:00 PM said:
hawaiian pizza, mountain dew

Jeebus! That's the best you can do? This is your LAST MEAL!!! There is nothing in the world you'd rather have than :Eason: Hawaiian Pizza and Mt. Dew?

Tell ya what, I'll even throw in a bag of Doritos......

You're pathetic!:thwak: :poke:

Back