Other games Week 5

I don't know what you're talking about. The Bills were selling out regularly during the down seasons. Every game? No, but most games and you want to compare selling out to a city the size of Boston to a city the size of Buffalo??
OK....
The staduim is in Foxboro though, common mistake ...If ypou actualy take all of New England and compared it to the entire Northern NY and greater Buffalo area you have a point....

~Dee~

Exactly how I feel. I don't know how you lose 4 SBs in a row in the pre cap era and then generally have a crap team for 20 years and run around with the bravado. They're annoying fans with this weird thing of being great. So many years of empty seats in the upper level of the top tier for so many years. I'd be crossing my fingers and hoping my team doesn't look outclassed by the better competition before acting like it's a given my team is going to be great. There are lots of moving parts in the NFL right now.

What I don't get is how these Ds don't know how top play the same style of QB. Don't let the QB run right. Set the edge wide on the strong side. If you take away the top option and do that, and have pretty good cover guys, you'll make it tough for each QB.

What do fans do to "earn" the right to be confident about their team?

Every time a team starts to get good, their fanbase gains confidence, and there are elements of their fanbase that could be described as "cocky." Fans don't do anything to earn that or merit it. It doesn't matter if your team has won a bunch of SB's, or (in the Bills case) lost quite a few. There is no "oh, this fanbase has earned it - they can be cocky," just because their team has done well.

As for that roughing call, it was soft, but not phantom. And there were plenty of game-turning calls that went the Chiefs way prior to that.

Every time a team starts to get good, their fanbase gains confidence, and there are elements of their fanbase that could be described as "cocky." Fans don't do anything to earn that or merit it. It doesn't matter if your team has won a bunch of SB's, or (in the Bills case) lost quite a few. There is no "oh, this fanbase has earned it - they can be cocky," just because their team has done well.

As for that roughing call, it was soft, but not phantom. And there were plenty of game-turning calls that went the Chiefs way prior to that.
I would proceed with caution since it's mid October. Of course, your team is so poorly built, you won't be having any confidence. That said., I'd love to see them beat the paper tiger Ravens tonight.

Last edited:

I would be escactic right now as a Bills fan. They have taken a step forward from last year, beat the Chiefs and will coast in the East. The only blip might be the Chargers who are also surging but what the Bills have done the last 3+ years with Allen and their roster is exactly how you would draw it up.

Welcome back!

Colts ahead of the Ravens early, and that is not a bad thing.

The staduim is in Foxboro though, common mistake ...If ypou actualy take all of New England and compared it to the entire Northern NY and greater Buffalo area you have a point....

~Dee~
Dude, Foxboro is as much a part of Boston as Orchard Park is to Buffalo, but yeah, they both draw from the regions.

Officials just FUCKED the Colts and the MNF announcers ran with it.

NY calling this game?? Fuck yes they are.

25/35, 402 yards passing, 2td, that isn't bad. Sounds like the colts defense is soft. I was at work so I didn't see the game.

I wouldn/t doubt it for a second...but, did you record the corrupt part? I/d like to see it.
I need to call someone out here. The guy can be a jackass on occasion. We have all seen it.

I was wrong on this. :oops:

Back