P. Rivers had surgery last Monday!

I can't kill LDT for not playing. I have no doubt that if he could have been effective, he would have.

But he was a terrible teammate yesterday. I'm amazed that SD fans and the NLF public can't see the obvious with this guy. Then again, no one but Pats fans see that his whole "you were too celebratory" rant was the silliest thing of all time.

Tchok13 on 01-21-2008 at 07:16 PM said:
Now saying Rivers had "NO" acl for pats game.
Billy Volek must be like WTF?
How disrespected can you get?

Rivers with no ACL > Volek?

Did Rivers make a single pass while on the move?

Out of bounds a couple of times, and one where Chambers made a nice catch going out I think that was about it...

Re: Re: P. Rivers had surgery last Monday!

shirtsleeve on 01-21-2008 at 06:40 PM said:
Payment in full Jaric!:D
yeah, I thought about this actually and realized that I had spoken (or typed) out of emotion and wasn't really thinking, and actually feel pretty bad about it.

I still don't like Rivers, but I really didn't want to see him get hurt, despite my rantings earlier in the week.

Re: Re: Re: P. Rivers had surgery last Monday!

jaric on 01-22-2008 at 12:11 AM said:
yeah, I thought about this actually and realized that I had spoken (or typed) out of emotion and wasn't really thinking, and actually feel pretty bad about it.

I still don't like Rivers, but I really didn't want to see him get hurt, despite my rantings earlier in the week.
Not even hemorrhoids?

jaric on 01-22-2008 at 12:11 AM said:

Are you welching? Someone is waiting for that steak dinner.:D

Told you last night the news would break today, too.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/postings.php?s=&action=getip&postid=579325

NOW he gets a consience! Geesh!o:)

JK. Funny how that happens. You get caught up in those emotions and wish something bad, and when it happens you feel responsible somehow, and it makes you feel like a turd. I been there done that. Never wish injury on anyone any more. It wasn't your fault and you dont gotta feel bad.

WOW
If Rivers could keep his yap shut he would be my second favorite NFL quarterback.

........ and Ladainian had the nerve to give him "that look" on the sidelines during the Colts game :rolleyes:

(P - shoulder)† on 01-21-2008 at 04:23 PM said:
I don't think he was there. I think they just put a rack on the bench with a black faceplate helmet on top, and one of those crazy wardrobe bag looking jackets draped over it, and that's all we were seeing during the game. No way there was an actual person under there.

<3 the avatar :)

I'm gonna take the pic out of my sig. Too big. Just want to be able to see it once in a while.

I hate Rivers but he deserves a little credit I guess.

As for LT, I'm sure his lack of enthusiasm had a lot to do with his 'classy' nature. Once he decided to remove himself from the game he decided his team had no chance - rather than cheer his team on and get their hopes up only to meet an unavoidable defeat, he held his tongue and looked on in a silent yet classy manner.

3EFINRINGS on 01-21-2008 at 05:17 PM said:
, I don't think I've ever seen anybody throw a football in a more fvcked up fashion, I cannot see how he can be accurate with that windup.

Ever seen Bernie Kosar? Same motion & delivery.

OSUBuckeye on 01-22-2008 at 12:42 PM said:
Ever seen Bernie Kosar? Same motion & delivery.

"He looked like a praying mantis out there." - Boomer Esiason commenting on Bernie Kosar under center.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

babalu87* on 01-22-2008 at 06:51 AM said:

........ and Ladainian had the nerve to give him "that look" on the sidelines during the Colts game :rolleyes:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was a look of shock when Rivers told him what just happened to his knee. He didn't look mad or anything, just surprised.

sonsofkraftybob on 01-21-2008 at 04:08 PM said:
They F'd with the injury report BIG TIME this week. I wonder if there will be any reprecussions from the NFL...say a #1 and $500,000.00

Sounds about right to me.

Hahahaha . . . injury report . . . .Patriots . . . . BB . . . . Hahahaha. If fines were a part of that Bill would have been working for free.

ColtinIraq on 01-22-2008 at 04:07 PM said:
Hahahaha . . . injury report . . . .Patriots . . . . BB . . . . Hahahaha. If fines were a part of that Bill would have been working for free.

:4321:

Back