Patrick Mahomes Voted #1 NFL's top 100

THE BIG STORYLINES

Mac Jones had one of the best preseasons PFF has ever seen

Jones closed out his first preseason in the NFL ranks with another quality performance. Once again, he made several accurate and anticipatory throws, just as he did at Alabama, and he made very few mistakes as a passer over three games.

Mac Jones earned a 77.1 passing grade for his Week 3 game and a 92.2 mark overall for the preseason. The latter beat out Patrick Mahomes in 2017 for the best single-preseason passing grade by a rookie quarterback since PFF began tracking the games in 2013.

The first-year signal-caller led all quarterbacks this preseason in passing grade on 10-plus-yard throws, negatively graded throw rate and turnover-worthy play rate (0%). The rookie did everything he could to win the starting quarterback job, and the chances are that he'll be taking the reins in New England sooner rather than later.

You can't ask for much more than that...

THE BIG STORYLINES

Mac Jones had one of the best preseasons PFF has ever seen

Jones closed out his first preseason in the NFL ranks with another quality performance. Once again, he made several accurate and anticipatory throws, just as he did at Alabama, and he made very few mistakes as a passer over three games.

Mac Jones earned a 77.1 passing grade for his Week 3 game and a 92.2 mark overall for the preseason. The latter beat out Patrick Mahomes in 2017 for the best single-preseason passing grade by a rookie quarterback since PFF began tracking the games in 2013.

The first-year signal-caller led all quarterbacks this preseason in passing grade on 10-plus-yard throws, negatively graded throw rate and turnover-worthy play rate (0%). The rookie did everything he could to win the starting quarterback job, and the chances are that he'll be taking the reins in New England sooner rather than later.

That is great. And I'm being perfectly honest. I hope he turns out to be a really good QB. Having a rivalry with somebody out of the division is lots of fun because there are so many a-holes here. My skin is so thick I'm nearly bullet proof. Try getting Hog semen in your eye, it changes you outlook on life.

So far he seems legit with his decision making and accuracy. TB 2.0 . BTW, Good find Mr. chevs454.

Be patient, might take a couple years to get to the playoffs.

you-nasty-stupid-pig-fucker.png

Also, can we talk about how BAD this interception was by Mahomes? Up 11 and he lets the Ravens back in with this Mayfield type throw, maybe worse. I thought he said he was going to stop doing this type of stuff and play more efficiently?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsZOw24PjM

Also, can we talk about how BAD this interception was by Mahomes? Up 11 and he lets the Ravens back in with this Mayfield type throw, maybe worse. I thought he said he was going to stop doing this type of stuff and play more efficiently?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsZOw24PjM

When I saw that play happen it looked identical to one Brady or maybe Bledsoe pulled at one point. I think it was a Pats QB, memory could be failing me this morning.

When I saw that play happen it looked identical to one Brady or maybe Bledsoe pulled at one point. I think it was a Pats QB, memory could be failing me this morning.
Well there was a wicked desperation toss by Bledsoe in the AFCCG game vs Steelers in 2002. Sort of a no-look, back turned hookshot to nowhere.

Well there was a wicked desperation toss by Bledsoe in the AFCCG game vs Steelers in 2002. Sort of a no-look, back turned hookshot to nowhere.

Yeah, I remember that one. This one was an on-the-ground over the head backward throw like Mahomes pulled last night. My memory is screwy about this one but I know I've seen something similar.

Back