Patrick Mahomes Voted #1 NFL's top 100

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
Ok, here I am. tell me how Brady beats him in the SB.

LOL. Yer funny. I am off the Brady wagon in totality due to him turning into an epic douche.

Please tell me how this epic douche with his new company ended all your hopes and dreams in the most ignominious fashion? or are you blanking that out?

LOL. Yer funny. I am off the Brady wagon in totality due to him turning into an epic douche.

Please tell me how this epic douche with his new company ended all your hopes and dreams in the most ignominious fashion? or are you blanking that out?
How did Brady turn into a douche??

Yep, that's all we were awarded this year . I'll take what I can get.
You'd be wise to do so. Because with Andy Reid as your head coach, that's likely going to be it. Andy's a pretty good coach and seemingly a nice guy, but he'll whizz down his leg in the clutch, even with Mahomes, who's legitimately really good.

You'd be wise to do so. Because with Andy Reid as your head coach, that's likely going to be it. Andy's a pretty good coach and seemingly a nice guy, but he'll whizz down his leg in the clutch, even with Mahomes, who's legitimately really good.
Ok, please don't post any more , you seem to live in a different universe than the one called reality.

Do you mean how he beat him in February? He went 21 of 29 with 3 TDs and no picks. Mahomes threw 2 picks and led zero TD drives.

I guess Mahomes being number one on a meaningless list is your consolation prize? Congrats.

Back