Patrick Mahomes Voted #1 NFL's top 100

QBR isn't a stat because there isn't a formula. It's just some schmuck's opinion in number form. He's 9th in Passer Rating, only slightly worse than Jameis Winston. Which is impressive, considering how he's doubling up Jameis Winston in Interceptions Thrown.
Who is "Hogfarmer"?

Also, who cites ESPNs QBR metric?

Who is "Hogfarmer"?

Also, who cites ESPNs QBR metric?
He is our currently most frequent Chiefs fan visitor.

We try to encourage fans of other teams to visit for better football discussions and many end up staying long term.

Look at some of his previous posts, that will tell you everything you need to know about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm surprised Bigfoot hasn't gotten hold of you by now . You must be pretty slippery.

Would like to remind you terds that Mahomes has taken the Chiefs to the AFCCG EVERY year he's played and was ROBBED of three straight SB appearances by dumbass Dee Ford. This season is far from over and if he had the Defensive support Brady ALWAYS had he'd be 5-0 right now. Still the most talented QB in the NFL by a long shot.

He is our currently most frequent Chiefs fan visitor.

We try to encourage fans of other teams to visit for better football discussions and many end up staying long term.
I see.
Would like to remind you terds that Mahomes has taken the Chiefs to the AFCCG EVERY year he's played and was ROBBED of three straight SB appearances by dumbass Dee Ford. This season is far from over and if he had the Defensive support Brady ALWAYS had he'd be 5-0 right now. Still the most talented QB in the NFL by a long shot.
I'd like to remind you that you're in cap hell with some of the worst contracts in football and Mahomes hasn't played well in either SB and the Pats D has him by the short and curlies. In 2019, Goodell stepped in nicely for you, so congratulations.

Gilmore's scoop and score and Harry's TD were halted by Sherriff Goebbels who wanted to make sure you had homefield. So, congratulations there, too.

Teams that lose a SB don't do so well the following year and your defense is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Last edited:
The Bills made it to the SB 4 years in a row, and were ROBBED by Scott Norwood. That does make them a dynasty.
Glad to see you back, with your team being in last place in their division.

I saw a thread on ChiefsPlanet asking if Herbert was better than Mahomes. Your fanbase is awesome. lol

*snigger. Oh! Hi Hoggie! How's that dynasty going?

ha-smirk.gif

Scoreboard. :coffee:

Of all the fanbases, the one that hosts this board should be the most wary of early-season pronouncements of "elite QB is on the decline."

I doubt there is a GM in the league who wouldn't trade their QB for Mahomes straight-up right now.

Of all the fanbases, the one that hosts this board should be the most wary of early-season pronouncements of "elite QB is on the decline."

I doubt there is a GM in the league who wouldn't trade their QB for Mahomes straight-up right now.
I think most here recognize his talent and ability and a lot of what you are reading is more of a response to Chiefs fans telling us that Mahomes was already the GOAT before winning anything.

You are right. But nonetheless, Mahomes needs to show he can beat the 2 safety deep coverage. Greatness is always determined by sustained excellence.
Every talented QB gets figured out eventually, the truly great ones adapt and continue to be great.

You are right. But nonetheless, Mahomes needs to show he can beat the 2 safety deep coverage. Greatness is always determined by sustained excellence.
Every talented QB gets figured out eventually, the truly great ones adapt and continue to be great.

That does seem to be the 1st "blueprint" the league has on him. When I was watching the other night, I put the continued struggles against that more on coaching - but that was just my gut. I don't really know. It might end up being a longer-term issue.

To me, he's still the scariest guy in the league to go up against; it still feels like he could lead a 2-3 score comeback and wouldn't need much time to do it. But we'll have to see how it plays out in the coming weeks.

To the previous poster's point - I totally get how annoying it probably is to hear "GOAT" and dynasty talk from upstart teams. But those are 1st world problems - I can't relate!

That does seem to be the 1st "blueprint" the league has on him. When I was watching the other night, I put the continued struggles against that more on coaching - but that was just my gut. I don't really know. It might end up being a longer-term issue.

To me, he's still the scariest guy in the league to go up against; it still feels like he could lead a 2-3 score comeback and wouldn't need much time to do it. But we'll have to see how it plays out in the coming weeks.

To the previous poster's point - I totally get how annoying it probably is to hear "GOAT" and dynasty talk from upstart teams. But those are 1st world problems - I can't relate!
I would be surprised if he does not figure it out. I do think some is coaching of him specifically and also a personnel issue. Hill is taken out with the 2 deep safety from explosive plays and it looks like Kelce is declining. They really miss Watkins. I also don't think Helaire is that good of a RB. He is also pressing from the D being so bad. So lots of issues but that is what many of us were wondering would happen when he didn't have a great team around him. He really did walk on to a SB ready team.

Back