Patriot Art Gallery

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
I have been messing around with my photo processing software for the last few weeks trying to get more fluent at it and began practicing on some photos involving Patriot players of the past and present.

I didn't think they really belonged in the photo thread so have decided to start a new thread to share them.

Maybe it's a bit of a stretch to call it "art". I never claimed to know anything about the subject, but I know what I like.

The first one I'll call The leap

Tiger, What are you using for editing?

Looks like your sphere tool is superior to mine. Every one I tried no matter how I tweaked it came out completely undiscernable.

I'm almost at the point where I need more toys.

I also can't figure out the picture size thing. Some of these looked a lot better at a larger size but what I posted is about the maximum allowable size. Some of the pics on the Girlie Pic Thread are huge and at an apparently high resolution and I'm not savvy enough to understand the difference.

I'm using MGI PhotoSuite 8.1, it came with my dad's digital camcorder. I've been using PhotoSuites III and IV before that but this one is better. I didn't even have to tweek the sphere one (although I could have), but I did have to resize it, It was a huge pic.

I don't know how they got those pics so big (on that thread) I can't do it here. I do know I save my pics at max resolution, maybe that has something to do with it.

Hawg, where'd you get those old Pat's pics, on the net? I'd like to download some of Grogan ,Tippett, Morgan, (Hawg) Hannah (If you remember, I wanted to name my last daughter after, and lost that battle), among others.

Tiger_69 said:
Hawg, where'd you get those old Pat's pics, on the net? I'd like to download some of Grogan ,Tippett, Morgan, (Hawg) Hannah (If you remember, I wanted to name my last daughter after, and lost that battle), among others.

Go to Patriots.com and from the main page find a box about half way down on the right hand side and do a media search for "image". Hit the "go" button and it brings you to a page that has a scrollbar with a ton of Patriots past and present.

Then click on the name you want and the go button again and it brings up a menu of pics. If you want to get a better view of a pic click on it after it comes up and it will open a larger version in a seperate window.

I just scratched the surface with the few I did. there must be hundreds of these things.

Tippett you say?

bruschifan1 said:
Steamy locker room... (here I go again getting back to THAT thread!!)

Hey Mrs. B,

Looks like you started the pic editing thing. Not bad. I remember that you asked me for advice on a previous thread.

So what'd you get and how's the learning curve going?

Back