Patriot Art Gallery

Hawg,

I'm just still using the MGI Photosuite that came with my scanner. It's a basic program which I've been using all along. Doing whole picture effects is easy as it's just a matter of one click.... I haven't tried creating my own masterpieces yet (ie... our Beefcake Poster boy...and Hawg in a drink...lol) so I haven't had a chance to try actually "editing" my pics.

I also have Paint Shop Pro (Jacs) that came with my new Dell computer but honestly, it's probably expired by now. When I have time I'd like to play around with making my own stuff... gifs for my website, headers and such but I know that the MGI program doesn't do it...not sure about the PSP....(someone made some for me when I first started my website... and was as green as all get out. Speaking of which, I'll be a year old on the 21st of this month!!)

bruschifan1 said:
Hawg,

I'm just still using the MGI Photosuite that came with my scanner. It's a basic program which I've been using all along. Doing whole picture effects is easy as it's just a matter of one click.... I haven't tried creating my own masterpieces yet (ie... our Beefcake Poster boy...and Hawg in a drink...lol) so I haven't had a chance to try actually "editing" my pics.

I also have Paint Shop Pro (Jacs) that came with my new Dell computer but honestly, it's probably expired by now. When I have time I'd like to play around with making my own stuff... gifs for my website, headers and such but I know that the MGI program doesn't do it...not sure about the PSP....(someone made some for me when I first started my website... and was as green as all get out. Speaking of which, I'll be a year old on the 21st of this month!!)

Happy anniversary! It's a fine site and I just saw it mentioned in the BroadSide column of Pats PFW. Congratulations. Seriously, I thought you were a sophisticated webbie with some of the stuff you do over there.

As far as mastering the tools it's just time and motivation and I think it's a useful skill, especially for somebody like yourself. Sometimes you just have to dive in.

And I won't even ask what that cryptic "Hawg in a drink" reference was referring to. :D

p.s. loved the pigskin pic. nice job.

Hawg73 said:

And I won't even ask what that cryptic "Hawg in a drink" reference was referring to. :D

I vaguely remember a green drink on some thread... and I thought it was you in that pic...??? NO??? Isn't the face in the glass, or is perhaps it's coming to me now, someone is drinking from a straw?... Don't mind me! I'm working on 2 1/2 hours sleep today (thanks to my Sox!) :banghead:

I seem to recall that pic popping up periodically in threads this past year...

Hawg73 said:
Happy anniversary! It's a fine site and I just saw it mentioned in the BroadSide column of Pats PFW. Congratulations. Seriously, I thought you were a sophisticated webbie with some of the stuff you do over there.

Nah... just a rookie with "on the job training"! I actually jumped in with both feet knowing absolutely nothing, nothing, nothing.

It helps when the subject matter is so motivating and I'm such an anal type that I was determined to make a go of it.. Of course, I prefer to refer to it as Full Tilt Full Time... (Many late nights last fall getting it up and running that's for sure!)

I'm still learning and loving it... I guess it's just natural that I chose teaching as my profession... :D

I will experiment a bit... in my spare time! Right now, I'm still scanning pics that Al took at TC on his 35mm camera. I've been doing a few each night.

bruschifan1 said:
HUH? Look into what, Tiger?

Sorry, I thought that was you that replied to my question on the old pics. Since I couldn't possibly be drunk (I don't drink) and I don't do drugs, I'll have to chalk that oversight to lack of sleep from a teething baby:)

Thanks Hawg, I'll look into that tomorrow. Nice shot of ol' #56

On a certain cold, snowy January night in Foxboro.....

and the kick is up, and it is.....good!

Oh, man

Which way is he going? Man he is tough to catch up to

bruschifan1 said:

Mrs B!!!!!!!! It appears in that last picture as though Tedy B is diddling #80 laying on the ground! Is that Troy Brown he's fondling inappropriately? ;)

Looks like it could be a Ram... Not familiar enough with their numbers... Bruce? Pritchard?

pookie said:
Mrs B!!!!!!!! It appears in that last picture as though Tedy B is diddling #80 laying on the ground! Is that Troy Brown he's fondling inappropriately? ;)

It's me dressed up as Isaac Bruce on Halloween!! LOL:hump:

Is it me or does there seem to be some kind of epidemic of the mano-a-mano love thing going on these day?

Back