Patriot Season Tickets

mcsully

Reaction score
I'm in a spot where it might make another happy.. Typically I split my tickets with a friend but with him starting a family, his wife asked them to cut back on stuff. I am looking to split my season tickets with a responsible person(s)

We sit in section 333, the cost is face value and we would do a round robin on the games (me getting the 1st pick). You would be required to split preseason (each party taking one)

Seats are in section 333 row 10 (which is 3 rows in from the start)

Playoff tkts are optional - I haven't the past few years but would order if interested, again face value

Private practice for season ticket holders and tkts to the Hall at Patriot place can also be offered if interested.

Total cost is 1k.

Lastly, if wanted... this would be a yearly thing..

Ping me if interested or post here..

This year The Sixth Annual New England Country Music Festival returns to Gillette Stadium with a line up featuring some of the biggest names in country music. Kenny Chesney returns to headline this year after winning both the 2008 ACM and CMA Entertainer of the Year Awards. He's teamed up with country superstars Sugarland to create the most exciting New England Country Music Festival yet. Avoid the madness of the mall this year and save time and money with one stop shopping. This holiday season give the gift that is sure to fit!

This year The Sixth Annual New England Country Music Festival returns to Gillette Stadium with a line up featuring some of the biggest names in country music. Kenny Chesney returns to headline this year after winning both the 2008 ACM and CMA Entertainer of the Year Awards. He's teamed up with country superstars Sugarland to create the most exciting New England Country Music Festival yet. Avoid the madness of the mall this year and save time and money with one stop shopping. This holiday season give the gift that is sure to fit!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd much rather receive tickets to the theater, (musicals in particular), rather than some country western thing. What do others think?

popcorn

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd much rather receive tickets to the theater, (musicals in particular), rather than some country western thing. What do others think?

popcorn

Big country fan here, but I'd rather stick ice picks in my eyeballs than watch Kenny Chesney.

popcorn

I love Broadway musicals, I don't like country music very much.
I'll take season tickets to PPAC (Providence Performing Arts Center).

I do find it interesting that noomi chose this thread to offer us this idea. What can we surmise from that?

Big country fan here, but I'd rather stick ice picks in my eyeballs than watch Kenny Chesney.

My hubby is a big country fan so this year for our 30th I gave him 2 tickets to the music fest at Gillette. I don't know what I was thinking. Ice picks wouldn't have been sufficient. We did have a great time in the city though;)

~Dee~

I'm not a huge fan of cry in my beer music,but guys like Johnny Cash,Glen Cambell,and Charlie Rich are awesome.

Back