Patriots 2022 TV schedule

The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones or tablets of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.

I want every game of every team like NFL Sunday Ticket used to provide for by Directv.

Any options?

Jeez, I remember when watching the NFL and other programs just required turning the set on. All free! All this planning we have to go through these days looks more complicated than the D-Day invasion plans. 🙄

Jeez, I remember when watching the NFL and other programs just required turning the set on. All free! All this planning we have to go through these days looks more complicated than the D-Day invasion plans. 🙄
Only if you lived in the local market and weren't blacked out. Other than that it was essentially impossible.

And that still applies. Anyone can put up a TV antenna and if they live close enough, get those same channels (and more) for free, now in full HD.

I want every game of every team like NFL Sunday Ticket used to provide for by Directv.

Any options?
DirectTV already streams we have it. Now when I signed up for it in the winter it said we can pay to stream the Sunday ticket As well. I haven’t looked into it because I also have fubu which allows me to use my NH zip so I get all the Pats games but I did love and do love the Sunday ticket. I’ll check into it and let you know.

~Dee~

DirectTV already streams we have it. Now when I signed up for it in the winter it said we can pay to stream the Sunday ticket As well. I haven’t looked into it because I also have fubu which allows me to use my NH zip so I get all the Pats games but I did love and do love the Sunday ticket. I’ll check into it and let you know.

~Dee~

Thank you very much Dee.

I think that was the issue I ran into. The hoops I'd potentially have to jump through to get it on the TV since it's meant to be a mobile only service.

Hence the interest in getting a European subscription.

But like you, I will use Paramount + this year for CBS. I already have the Disney Bundle included with VZW, so ESPN is covered. That just leaves NBC which I'll find a way around.

Not spending that $65 for YTTV or Fubo any more. It's just rediculous.
Are you sure you get ESPN with Disney+? We dropped the ESPN part of Disney+ because we were getting ESPN+, which didn't have much worth seeing.

Only if you lived in the local market and weren't blacked out. Other than that it was essentially impossible.
Yeah,and that's only home games. Back in the days of watching on free over-the-air TV you didn't get much else but your home game. In the dark days of ne pats, i lived in Maine, and got to watch games from Portland which was outside the 75-mile home area limit

Are you sure you get ESPN with Disney+? We dropped the ESPN part of Disney+ because we were getting ESPN+, which didn't have much worth seeing.
You might be right, looks like you may need a TV Anywhere login for the live channels.

I use TurboVPN and FakeGPS together. The easiest thing is to pick a device that you don't need to use Google maps on (like a cheapo tablet around the house), and download YTTV plus your VPN and GPS spoof apps on that.

Set your VPN to a Boston server and your GPS to... wherever you want in the area. Then log in to your YTTV account, and it should welcome you to the new area. At some point it will ask you if you're travelling in this area or if you want to change your home area.

If you want to change it up on a smart TV directly, you'll need to spoof the WiFi it's set up on, which I've never done personally, as it was never needed.
Thank you.

I have zero idea how many games i'll be able to watch, seems we get blacked out quite a bit up here. I've got YTTV, Paramount +, Amazon Prime, CBS Sports, hopefully I can find the games on one of those subs. Thanks for the thread UT, now I know where to look for game info on a week to week basis.

At patriots.com under How to Watch the Game, there's new wording on NFL+:

NFL+

Your Game. On the Go. NFL+ empowers you with on-demand, on-the-go access to live games, game replays, and much more, so you'll never miss a moment. With NFL+ you'll be able to watch Patriots games if you live outside the New England local market. Start your 7-day free trial today!

At patriots.com under How to Watch the Game, there's new wording on NFL+:

NFL+

Your Game. On the Go. NFL+ empowers you with on-demand, on-the-go access to live games, game replays, and much more, so you'll never miss a moment. With NFL+ you'll be able to watch Patriots games if you live outside the New England local market. Start your 7-day free trial today!
I believe that would be only on mobile, no?

I believe that would be only on mobile, no?
I think so, yes., but this was different , fairly straightforward wording. I never see the whole process laid out in one place. But I'll be in Orlando on 9/11 with a laptop and phone so I'll know then if I can stream it with a phone and cast it to a TV, if I can get it live on a computer and run an HDMI cable to a TV, or just what I can or can't do.

Back