Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

Oh for fucks sake, the Bengals??lol

so...you can take pictures from the press box but not record? Is that what I'm understanding here?

From NESN's Doug Kyed

A source tells me the Patriots had a camera crew in Cleveland this weekend to shoot a documentary on a scout that was watching the Bengals-Browns game. The Patriots cleared it with the Browns, have turned the footage over to the NFL and are cooperating fully with the league.

Brilliant move to take the attention off the team and onto himself and the Coaching Staff by doing something totally legal. That's why he is so freaking smart!!!

Go Bill Belichick, go!!

It's an accusation but it doesn't matter when it comes to the Pats because that's all it takes these days.

there goes next years 1st. Nobody will have to complain about who would have been picked. Or the 2nd rounder either.

Man, they just never quit. Trying to derail the Chiefs gear got them some Karma from the Zebras. BB worried they can't beat Cincy is funny!

Nevermind (tm BT)

From Schefter

Patriots’ advance scout was not filming but being filmed, per a league source. He was being filmed for a feature the team produced called, "Do Your Job." The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware, per the source

can the mods change the title of this thread please to reflect reality

time for!

QcIQtEJ.jpg

Media is going wild with it even though Schefter put that out, they are coming in with stores saying the guy was filming the Bengals sideline and that they were caught and the league has the tapes. Literally what I just read from whoever the fuck Diana@espn is.

Media is going wild with it even though Schefter put that out, they are coming in with stores saying the guy was filming the Bengals sideline and that they were caught and the league has the tapes. Literally what I just read from whoever the fuck Diana@espn is.

Zombie attack!!!!

Back