Patriots at Raiders: Official Game Thread

jannu smith absolutely sucks. what a waste of a roster spot.

I like Mac's fire, but he needs to keep it together. It's way too early to be throwing hissy fits. The time out was terribly timed for sure, but can't show frustration on your second series of the game. That isn't a good sign.

He's been having to deal with fuck face Patricia all season... I would have taken out a hit on that fucker by now.

What are you talking about? He threw a touchdown. The coaching staff f'd it up.
The play before. When Smith was wide open by 15 yards in the endzone, and Jones threw it into the 10th row for some reason.

I get being passionate, but you can't throw hissy fits, even justifiable ones, and pretend that everyone didn't just see the shit plays you yourself just made.

Mac Jones on the sidelines, begging Patricia to get the plays into him on time.

The play before. When Smith was wide open by 15 yards in the endzone, and Jones threw it into the 10th row for some reason.

I get being passionate, but you can't throw hissy fits, even justifiable ones, and pretend that everyone didn't just see the shit plays you yourself just made.
I saw the overthrow to Smith. I also saw the perfect throw to Jakobi Meyers.

Again, the raiders offensive line, getting a great push on our front four.

I don't know how Bentley got up after that tackle. Filled the hell out of that hole.

If they planned on going for it on 4th if they didn't score on 2nd/3rd, they should have just ran the ball every single down.

The Raiders are perfect when it comes to allowing the other team score with Goal to go. The Patriots broke that perfection. HA! Take that Raiders!

I saw the overthrow to Smith. I also saw the perfect throw to Jakobi Meyers.

And he threw a slant to a clearly covered Agholor after the time out. If he had a second to clear his head instead of throwing hissy fits maybe he goes through his progression instead of playing clearly frustrated.

And he threw a slant to a clearly covered Agholor after the time out. If he had a second to clear his head instead of throwing hissy fits maybe he goes through his progression instead of playing clearly frustrated.
Touch down to Meyers.

Plays coming in late.

Players changing late.

Panic TO calls.

On the ONE YARD line.

You are right. I can't understand why he would be frustrated 15 weeks into the season especially given their RZ success all year. What more could he ask for?

Back