Patriots...Best WR's In The NFL.

Might have been true before AB. Certainly the best group Brady has ever had.

Not enough passes to go around. Let's see how AB is when he only gets a few targets in a game.

Not enough passes to go around. Let's see how AB is when he only gets a few targets in a game.

Pretty sure he knows what the deal is coming in.

Hopefully Brady doesn’t go tunnel vision mode like he did with Gordo last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ED5FzbOXoAElev9

It obviously wasn't a trade, but, this is funny...

In Edelman, Brown, Gordon and Thomas, the Pats might have 4, #1 WR's at Brady's disposal. Add in a promising #1 pick and .... not too shabby

In Edelman, Brown, Gordon and Thomas, the Pats might have 4, #1 WR's at Brady's disposal. Add in a promising #1 pick and .... not too shabby

It's the best that Brady had...better than the perfect season roster...as far as depth goes.

Pressure on MCD to focus that talent into chain moving game plan..;)

It's the best that Brady had...better than the perfect season roster...as far as depth goes.
It's a far more diverse and flexible WR corps than that '07 grouping which, should afford Josh with an abundance of matchup opportunities.

I actually expect Gronk to be added later-on which, almost certainly, will tilt the pendulum strongly towards this skill group. My only worry; the healthy of the OL.

This Offense is LOADED. And they can play any style. Quick strike. Move chains. Power run.

The D is just as strong. On all 3 levels.

It’s a very strong edition of the Patriots.

They have potential to be an all time great team, as long as the health Gods are with them.

I wonder if the love of football is coming back to Gronk today. Think of all the room he'd have with those guys on the field.

Back