Patriots Free Agency 2023

I like the signing. It's Interesting though that it's a one year deal and thus will have a decent cap hit.

With all of the pending contracts for the Pats I'm curious what they have left in cap. When the Patriots released Hoyer Miguel had them at $19,379,777 with 3 contracts unaccounted for and now their are 6 contracts with one being 9 million max value. I would guess that they have 7 to 8 million left, but I'm not a capologist.

Anyone have a better guesstimate?

I like the signing. It's Interesting though that it's a one year deal and thus will have a decent cap hit.

With all of the pending contracts for the Pats I'm curious what they have left in cap. When the Patriots released Hoyer Miguel had them at $19,379,777 with 3 contracts unaccounted for and now their are 6 contracts with one being 9 million max value. I would guess that they have 7 to 8 million left, but I'm not a capologist.

Anyone have a better guesstimate?

Up to $9M leaves a lot open so it's hard to know til we know Gesicki's incentives and weekly roster bonuses.
Miguel will have his contract soon. I'm guessing we currently have at least $11M left.

Mac's original recruiting list shows 4 of 6 have been signed.
Will BB sign 1 more, please?

Fra7KKaWAAEpmtG

Mac's original recruiting list shows 4 of 6 have been signed.
Will BB sign 1 more, please?

Fra7KKaWAAEpmtG

A key thing for folks who haven’t been tracking is Mac was following these guys before the Pats made a move. Good for Mac

Rodgers isn't the only one with a wish list?

Rodgers had more leverage with his demand list.
Mac's list is truly a wish list and probably based on what he knew about who the Pats were targeting.

Back