Patriots get Devante Parker (Merged)

Every snap last year below. He's an ok, not great, player. I think he'll drive Pats fans nuts - not great hands. He got completely shut down by JC Jackson in the video clip below. Looks like someone not elite at getting open or catching (the 2 most important WR skills). Yards after the catch is probably his greatest strength. The career 56% catch rate is poor, a combination of route-running plus hands both not elite levels. He doesn't win on the outside, most of his catches are slants or in-cuts against a soft zone. I think Bourne and Meyers are both better wide receivers than this guy after seeing all the plays below....

View: https://youtu.be/HPB3wG3jMFU

Of course you think he sucks. Find another hobby, for Christ's sakes.I bet you're a barrel of fun at party. Loosen the fuck up...

They need to help mac with weapons. Before they do anything. you're not allowed to play defense in todays nfl.

Yeah, that’s not true. Need to have a stout defense that can stop the run in order to give the offense time to get the ball.

Defensive needs >> offensive needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There should be some re-structures or releases coming our way in the next few days it seems.

There should be some re-structures or releases coming our way in the next few days it seems.

Given the cash already on the twenty three books, simply convert this years 5+ million to a signing bonus. Seems kinda simple to me.

Cheers

I've been on a plane or waiting around in an airport most of the day. This could be very good news. Also, does this mean a Harry trade will be coming?

Need to have a stout defense that can stop the run in order to give the offense time to get the ball.

Defensive needs >> offensive needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I used to feel that way. With all the new rules. Defenses play with one arm tied behind their back in the nfl. You need to have an excellent offense to compete.

Parker will eat up 9M on the cap each of the next 2 years.

They are set at WR with Parker, Meyers, and Bourne. Agholor has an albotross cap hit of $12M. Harry is useless. Since the Pats will play a ton of 2TE with Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry (and no FB), the Pats don't need to carry Agholor. Trade Agholor for a RG or NT.

Nine million is alot for a guy that can't stay on the field but we are better a wr than we were a day ago.

Of course you think he sucks. Find another hobby, for Christ's sakes.I bet you're a barrel of fun at party. Loosen the fuck up...
I don't understand some people. If there is one thing everyone on the board agrees with....okay 99 and 44/100ths agree on...it's that we need WR help. Anyone who thinks Parker won't help must have missed watching the last few Pats-Fins games. About $6 mil a year for two years sounds good to me. I think the Fins got fleeced. Some people will complain if they were hung with a new rope :shrug-n:

I don't understand some people. If there is one thing everyone on the board agrees with....okay 99 and 44/100ths agree on...it's that we need WR help. Anyone who thinks Parker won't help must have missed watching the last few Pats-Fins games. About $6 mil a year for two years. Some people will complain if they were hung with a new rope :shrug-n:
99.44, huh? You're dating yourself!

Hey, if you recognized how old this slogan s, you're not exactly a low mileage model yourself :)

Ivory Soap commercial
I don't hold a candle to several of you fogies around here, but jingles from 80s commercials only rarely leave my head. I've been known to randomly belt them out at the most awkward times...

That one, without looking, is:
I want my clean as real as Ivory
It's gotta be 99.44
I want my clean as real as Ivory
Nothing less, nothing more
Aaaaah ahhh!
It's gotta be pure, that's for sure.
I want my clean as real as Ivory.

(Also, Parker should help. IMO his drops are more a function of having a larger catch radius, which he can't deploy effectively)

Back