Patriots have reached agreement with free-agent wide receiver Brandon Lloyd.

Taint Ed Love

if I could rep myself, I would
Reaction score
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
And there's a second wideout added: Patriots have reached agreement with free-agent wide receiver Brandon Lloyd.

Happy Cinco de ByeO

If he re does his deal. I think BB might keep him on the team. He never learned the pats offense.

thomas144 said:
there will be no roster spot for Ochocincho. it has nothing to do with his contract.

That's bullshit. You don't know that and neither does anyone else. What makes you think Gonzalez or Lloyd are such geniuses that they re going to pick ip this offense when better players couldn't? At least Ochocinco has a season under his belt and a TC to go through.

More likely Deion is gone. He hasn't been signed yet as far as I know. Its not like we're stacked at receiver.

That's bullshit. You don't know that and neither does anyone else. What makes you think Gonzalez or Lloyd are such geniuses that they re going to pick ip this offense when better players couldn't? At least Ochocinco has a season under his belt and a TC to go through.

More likely Deion is gone. He hasn't been signed yet as far as I know. Its not like we're stacked at receiver.

If he stays, I hope he is much improved. Last year was a unique situation.

+1

If OC restructures, give him another chance.

He could be the #3 WR. If he returns Next year. I'm not sold on Gonzalez he has talent . He is way to injury Prone.

Sea'sBiscuits said:
+1

If OC restructures, give him another chance.

He'll absolutely restructure. And if anyone is looking for someone not to come back, I'm guessing it might Underwood.

PatsFanLisa said:
Short money. Three yrs $12 million

He said he would take less to sign here. He could have got 9 mill a year on another team.

146077_la.jpg

146077_la.jpg

Speaking to the media on a conference call, Denver Broncos WR Brandon Lloyd was asked what he would say to his three former teams that gave up on him: San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins, and Chicago Bears.

The NFL’s leading receiver in yards and first-time Pro Bowler calmly replied:

“I want to say, ‘**** you.’ And I mean that in the most professional way.”
TB HAND-puppet! :LOL:

He's funny -
Back in early January:

Speaking to the media on a conference call, Denver Broncos WR Brandon Lloyd was asked what he would say to his three former teams that gave up on him: San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins, and Chicago Bears.

The NFL’s leading receiver in yards and first-time Pro Bowler calmly replied:

“I want to say, ‘f*** you.’ And I mean that in the most professional way.”

Cheers, BostonTim

Back