Patriots in Deutschland (Schedule release tonight )

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Tonight the NFL 2023 schedule is being released. We do know that the Patriots will be playing a home game in Frankfurt Germany on 11/12/23 against the Colts.
For you who have season tickets, that's a hell of a long drive to go to the
game and tailgate.:lol:

So, is anyone planning to go to Deutschland? It's in November, so Oktoberfest will be over.
As to the rest of the schedule, I'm interested when they will be playing the Super Bowl Champion NY Jets,.

Last edited:
Just heard a leak on the schedule. We will play the Eagles in the opener in Foxboro. There will also be a welcome back ceremony for TFB.
Didn't catch the game time.

BU9LkOCCYAA1-Ms.jpg

It's a really tough schedule. I think it's the toughest schedule in my memory.
So, I predict a 17-0 record. Too early to predict the playoffs.

Anyone (who doesn't live in Ireland) planning on venturing to Frankfurt?

Not necessarily, but I do have a work conference over that time and I'd like to find a damn good reason to get out of it. 😇
OK. But just in case you’d like to put a group together or at least investigate, putting a group together and sharing the details on here. That might be something you might find fun.

😀

2. Bye bye: The Patriots don’t play an opponent coming off a bye in 2023, which some perceive as an advantage due to rest considerations.
The Rams and 49ers, in contrast, play a league-high four opponents coming off their bye.
This marks the first time since 2013 that the Patriots won’t face an opponent coming off a bye, according to ESPN analytics.

Back