Patriots Injury Report: Dion Lewis Still Limited; Six Added With Ailments

I think it's the opposite. I think he gets Revis (if they don't try putting Revis on Gronk that is, and I wonder if we might see that some), and Cromartie's on Edelman. Cromartie can bully Edelman on the line better than Revis can, and I'm not sure Revis is quick enough to stay with him on crossing routes (it was the one thing he sucked on last year). Cromartie can.

Skrine on Amendola is a win for Amendola, and should be every time.

Who covers LaFell?

QUESTIONABLE: Slater, Bolden, Keshawn, Dont'a, Flowers, Kline, Lewis, Mason

I think Hightower's loss in this game would be significant with Ivory.

Kline and Mason? Huge. Is there anyone left behind them?

If Slater AND Bolden aren't ready to go, ST will be a disaster.

QUESTIONABLE: Slater, Bolden, Keshawn, Dont'a, Flowers, Kline, Lewis, Mason

I think Hightower's loss in this game would be significant with Ivory.

Kline and Mason? Huge. Is there anyone left behind them?

If Slater AND Bolden aren't ready to go, ST will be a disaster.

I believe Slater, Bolden, Keshawn, Dont'a, Kline & Lewis will be able to play. I'm on the fence about Mason.

I think it's the opposite. I think he gets Revis (if they don't try putting Revis on Gronk that is, and I wonder if we might see that some), and Cromartie's on Edelman. Cromartie can bully Edelman on the line better than Revis can, and I'm not sure Revis is quick enough to stay with him on crossing routes (it was the one thing he sucked on last year). Cromartie can.

Skrine on Amendola is a win for Amendola, and should be every time.

Revis plays left...period.

You can dictate who he covers if you want to.

I believe Slater, Bolden, Keshawn, Dont'a, Kline & Lewis will be able to play. I'm on the fence about Mason.

Mason could be the biggest loss of all. He's played really well, and there's virtually no depth behind him.

Slater has been practicing, yes, but I heard his speed isn't up to par, so...

Lewis would be a huge loss, too, especially on those Faulk-like 3rd downs that KI think we'll need him for in this game.

Out: T Marcus Cannon (toe), LB Rufus Johnson (illness), DE Jabaal Sheard

This doesn't appear to be a pass rusher's game so giving Sheard an extra wk of rest seems logical. Our DL is deep.

This doesn't appear to be a pass rusher's game so giving Sheard an extra wk of rest seems logical. Our DL is deep.

LB that was the biggest disappointment was freeney against the run. Maybe it's time to play bostic that was his Strength in Chicago defense .

hopefully LaFell is in and Dobson sits. then set Keshawn out to keep Revis busy, let gronk take out Cromarte. Jules, Danny and LaFell rinse lather repeat

That if Brady has time in the pocket. I see a lot of passes to the RB. Tough catches in traffic by the WR's.

Back