Patriots Offseason 2022

@OSUBuckeye , what say you about his years in cle?

Can't say I watched for him much. Good rep coming out of college. Joe Judge had him with the Giants. PFF says he's an average S. Nothing special...but...Browns for his 1st 2 years.
He''s only 26. Maybe OSU will know more.

@OSUBuckeye , what say you about his years in cle?
I was high on him when they drafted him but from what I remember he never lived up to expectations. I expected more out of him as punt returner as well. It was Cleveland & the coaches then sucked even more than now so add that in. He is a very gifted all-around athlete. Hope he works out for the Pats.

The issue I'm having with BB current strategy. Hes going to wait to draft. To address the big need at WR. Which has been Proven to be his biggest weakness.
For Jones to take that next step. He needs WRs that can get quick seperation . Improve his reads & Accuracy on medium 15-20 passes.

Last edited:
The issue I'm having with BB current strategy. Hes going to wait to draft. To address the big need at WR. Which has been Proven to be his biggest weakness.
For Jones to take that next step. He needs WRs that can get quick seperation . Improve his reads & Accuracy on medium 15-20 passes.
Bill does not believe in the high end receiver. He will never pay a Tyreek or an Adams. He just does not roll that way. It is a shame we didn't pick up Julio Jones last year. That is more Bill's comfort zone - an aging receiver that maybe still has a good couple of years left that he could get at mid market value.

I am with you on the draft though. Bill has been awful at WR but maybe Wolf will be the difference. This is a deep draft I believe at WR.

Bill does not believe in the high end receiver. He will never pay a Tyreek or an Adams. He just does not roll that way. It is a shame we didn't pick up Julio Jones last year. That is more Bill's comfort zone - an aging receiver that maybe still has a good couple of years left that he could get at mid market value.

I am with you on the draft though. Bill has been awful at WR but maybe Wolf will be the difference. This is a deep draft I believe at WR.

Yeah, it’s a shame we didn’t pick up Julio Jones, with his 31 catches and 1 TD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Is there any news on Ivan Fears anyone? I know the talk was that he was retiring but nothing has been announced yet.

Would love if he stayed another year. The offense could use him I think.

1648668548092.png

He's still listed as a coach on the Pats website. Me thinks BB asked him to stick around.

Yeah, it’s a shame we didn’t pick up Julio Jones, with his 31 catches and 1 TD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I was thinking it's far more of a shame that in a class with half dozen premier WR Bill picked the only one that can't play at all.

Back