Patriots owner Robert Kraft will be charged in Florida prostitution sting

Nah.

Enough head cases. I want a return to ‘01 style.

Tough. Smart. Hard working. Loyal. Football is all important. Smash your face in.

Leave the divas to the others.

Kraft will be giving season ticket holders a bunch of spa freebee passes at Trump's Mar-a-lago China factory. Kraft will also throw in some Jeff Epstein island passes where all the 14 to 16 year olds are stashed.

Everyone will learn more about Kraft's affiliation with Epstein here after Trump is gone on Nov 3,2020 and when the real prosecutionary hunters hit the street to get the remains after the SDNY Prosecutors and AG take a big chunk of Trump and his family. Even Bannon was indicted today for fraud and money laundering.

Lastly, I do not see AB wanting to come to Pats after the way BB treated him WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! AB will not have to take any contract that BB would try to low ball him with. I mean BB gave that 7.5M BU QB 1 year deal so his CAP space piggy bank is low.

Kraft will be giving season ticket holders a bunch of spa freebee passes at Trump's Mar-a-lago China factory. Kraft will also throw in some Jeff Epstein island passes where all the 14 to 16 year olds are stashed.

Everyone will learn more about Kraft's affiliation with Epstein here after Trump is gone on Nov 3,2020 and when the real prosecutionary hunters hit the street to get the remains after the SDNY Prosecutors and AG take a big chunk of Trump and his family. Even Bannon was indicted today for fraud and money laundering.

Lastly, I do not see AB wanting to come to Pats after the way BB treated him WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! AB will not have to take any contract that BB would try to low ball him with. I mean BB gave that 7.5M BU QB 1 year deal so his CAP space piggy bank is low.

Jesus Christ!!!:mad: you just can't control yourself, can you?

hey if the season has a happy ending, that's all I care about!!!

I mean you have to have to hand it to Bobby, he beat the premature wrap handily.

In Vietnam we use to call them steam and cream.

Another lost leftist.

Note to the real NFLKnow:

You should try to be more careful with your password because it appears that some idiot has hacked into your account again.

You should try to be more careful with your password because it appears that some idiot has hacked into your account again.

Thanx much, you are way too kind.... :peace:

hey if the season has a happy ending, that's all I care about!!!

I mean you have to have to hand it to Bobby, he beat the premature wrap handily.

Yes, I agree ; finishing the regular NFL schedule this year will provide many answers to many questions.

Ya, Bobby beat the premature wrap as Myra rolls over in her grave... o:)

And he should use better passwords - this seems to happen to him a lot. Just sayin'

We do know pretty for sure he did get tugged a couple times. So is Righteous Roger done with it? He better be. goodell

Maybe, but it wouldnt surprise me to see some kind of punishment. NFL never really cared if you are convicted or not.

Back