Patriots Planet Classic Girly Pic Thread

Pinterest kicks ass actually. I know that it was designed for women, but, it's one of the best "social media" platforms out there. They branched out to every sector available now.
Yes! I steal a lot of my daily themed pictures that I post in the Circle from Pinterest.

Last edited:
Gene Tierney
Studio_publicity_Gene_Tierney.jpg

123287671.jpg

Can't have a thread like this without Miss Elizabeth.

Attachments

• o-ELIZABETH-TAYLOR-570.jpg
    o-ELIZABETH-TAYLOR-570.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
You beat me to it. My delay came from the idea, I couldn't figure out which one or ones I wanted to post here. Nicely done. This thread blows away the other one. These are women here, not alien dolls like on the other thread.
I couldn't agree more with what you said about these women. Main reason I started this thread.

I couldn't agree more with what you said about these women. Main reason I started this thread.
We just happen to know what real women look like. I've never understood why a perfectly naturally beautiful gal would want fake boobs or rearrange their face to look like an abused alien visiting from outer space. Absolutely bizarre and not a turn on. A hot gal is hot with and without make up or in a pair of jeans and a t shirt, not needing to try to be hot:

Attachments

• SallyField.jpg
    SallyField.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5
Back