Patriots Planet Classic Girly Pic Thread

If you are old enough to remember the show BJ & The Bear, they dove into the jiggle TV craze with the Seven Lady Truckers. not finding a lot of good pics.
(and at the time I really had a "thing" for the twins! )

Attachments

• classy1.jpg
    classy1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
If you are old enough to remember the show BJ & The Bear, they dove into the jiggle TV craze with the Seven Lady Truckers. not finding a lot of good pics.
That show was hilarious. It ran from like '79-'81, I think. I have very vague memories of it, but I remember it. bawahah

Those shows would recycle girls like that all the time back then. They were on the Dukes of Hazzard and other shows like that. Also, the blonde all the way to the left is Judy Landers, who also had a twin, Audrey who I was sort of partial to.

Judy was married to Tom Nieduenfuer, the Dodgers reliever who gave up that homer to Jack Clark on the first pitch in October of '85 in the NLCS at Chavez Ravine:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCG5krQPyXQ

I think seeing that show as a kid is how I ended up being a driver for 15 years lol

One of my Star crushes, Rosanna Arquette

534ccac0a3d85a5602b3e475a9ee9ad2--rosanne-arquette-beautiful-celebrities.jpg

a637f391c4a59e8c980347317a0ce537--patricia-arquette-sensual-women.jpg

Back