Patriots Planet Comics Presents: Rod Grader, Forum Cadet!

Jh on 11-08-2007 at 03:19 AM said:
wuv Anni- you are officially one of teh koolest people I have ever come across in my days.

Totally agree! :D Anni rocks wuv

I don't know how you think this stuff up, but WOW!!!

:thumb:

Thanks again for all the nice comments, it makes the work worth it to know that someone enjoys it.

After Rod Grader: Forum Cadet has concluded, there are a couple of unheralded arenas that Patriots Planet Comics will be headed into: The Wild West, Superhero and Smoking-hot Sci-Fi Dangerette.

Your ideas and feedback are always welcome, and Annihilus is thinking about asking a guest writer to contribute to an upcoming issue (or part of an issue).

There is another project that is in the works (not a comic, but something a little weirder that not everyone is going to get). That may come next.

Anyhow, thanks again.... part 2 will be released probably Wednesday of next week.

thomas144 on 11-08-2007 at 01:35 PM said:
Looks incredibly well done, but way too much to read. If it's more than 3 minute youtube video, forget it.

Am I in this anywhere?

No, but you were in the first one.....

I don't know why but I'm always entertained by the small print ROFL

"Constant practice with complicated hand movements" (I bet!)

"Plaintive wailing" Hee.

I wonder if Bid likes his new name?

Does Annihilus know he can put himself in the comic once in while?

Great job, Annihilus is skilled :thumb:

Annihilus* on 11-08-2007 at 01:19 PM said:
Thanks again for all the nice comments, it makes the work worth it to know that someone enjoys it.

After Rod Grader: Forum Cadet has concluded, there are a couple of unheralded arenas that Patriots Planet Comics will be headed into: The Wild West, Superhero and Smoking-hot Sci-Fi Dangerette.

Your ideas and feedback are always welcome, and Annihilus is thinking about asking a guest writer to contribute to an upcoming issue (or part of an issue).

There is another project that is in the works (not a comic, but something a little weirder that not everyone is going to get). That may come next.

Anyhow, thanks again.... part 2 will be released probably Wednesday of next week.

I'd be down to pitch in.

Great comic but,why would one want to have a retard like RG as it's main character.....im confused

looking forward to the conclusion :thumb:

Just echoing others sentiments here! Great job and classic read, as always, Anni!

Looking forward to more Planet adventures!

Thanks for all your good work!

I tip my hat to you, Annihilus.

That was the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Thank you.

Back