Patriots Planet Comics Presents: The Invasion of the Whoorshooce!

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Patriots Planet Comics Presents: The Coming of the Whoorshooce!

In celebration of the upcoming Colts/Pats contest, Annihilus finally got off his ass and finished this short piece of crap called Planet Comics #2.

Patriots Planet Comics™ proudly announces the second (not so) long awaited issue of Planet Comics: The Coming of the Whoorshooce. If you're a regular Planeteer, you know that this place is pretty diverse and fans of all teams are welcome. This issue chronicles the first appearance of our Colts bretheren and some Planeteers first reactions to their arrival here at the Planet. It's an open-ended story in which you need to draw your own conclusions.

Annihilus hopes his Colts friends don't take offense, as this is intended as a jab during our rivalry week. For those trolls that are offended, you can fvck off.

In addition to the pages appearing here, they have also been placed on the new Planet Comic Page that has smaller thumbnails that you can click on to get the full page. The pages are a little big, but when they are reduced in size they are harder to read.

P.S. If you missed the first issue, you can read it here.

Teaser.jpg

LOL @ "There is no other forum where we could chance to survive make our time!"

:thumb:

"Look at the size of his forehead!" ROFL

Can this be stickied for future installments or will there be no future installments?

That is really cool Anni. :thumb:

Fully* Tilted* on 10-29-2007 at 10:06 PM said:
Can this be stickied for future installments or will there be no future installments?

That is really cool Anni. :thumb:

Thanks, they're kind of stupid, but fun.

Yeah, there will be another....no promises as to when though. If you missed the first one, you can find it here.

Annihilus* on 10-29-2007 at 11:15 PM said:
Thanks, they're kind of stupid, but fun.

Yeah, there will be another....no promises as to when though. If you missed the first one, you can find it here.

The link brings you to the "Ooops...you broke it!" page but I searched it out. The origin of UT#59!!!

I'm completely effing clueless here....is the photoshop work? All images or are you creating physical comic books and scanning them in?

I'm pretty fascinated but you know.......not teh ghey. :D

Fully* Tilted* on 10-29-2007 at 10:28 PM said:
The link brings you to the "Ooops...you broke it!" page but I searched it out. The origin of UT#59!!!

I'm completely effing clueless here....is the photoshop work? All images or are you creating physical comic books and scanning them in?

I'm pretty fascinated but you know.......not teh ghey. :D

Annihilus will find an old comic that can be easily adapted to make a Patriots Planet story. Scan the comic and make any necessary modifications using photoshop. A little time consuming, but a fun waste of time. :cool:

Annihilus* on 10-29-2007 at 11:37 PM said:
Annihilus will find an old comic that can be easily adapted to make a Patriots Planet story. Scan the comic and make any necessary modifications using photoshop. A little time consuming, but a fun waste of time. :cool:

Gotcha--still very cool. Life is all about finding fun ways to waste time. The rest is obligation. :thumb:

Pure genius.... :clap: :bow:

Gee, I wonder which human is RG? :rolleyes:

Back