Patriots Planet Comics Presents: The Invasion of the Whoorshooce!

Finally! :dbanana:

I like the disclaimer - "North Ass-Whuppin Road, Nocryingville, MA".

Excellent job!

"Looks like he bit into a sour lemon". Hee.

Dude that SO rocks! :bow: And from one Photoshopper to another, if you ever need some help cleaning the scanned pages before you start "planetizing" them, send them my way.

bideau* on 10-30-2007 at 07:16 AM said:
Pure genius.... :clap: :bow:

Gee, I wonder which human is RG? :rolleyes:
I looked all over and couldn't find a reference :sulk:

you'd a think Annihilus might had worked me in maybe as a character from the Planet MeatLoaf (a representation befitting me on so many various levels) or something :shrug:

speaking of hot and yummy, this is RavenB, right????

;)

RoadGrader on 10-30-2007 at 07:57 AM said:

you'd a think Annihilus might had worked me in maybe as a character from the Planet MeatLoaf (a representation befitting me on so many various levels) or something :shrug:

;)

How could you tell?

She actually just died her hair black, so it's looking really good there.

I like the throwback art style.

Is that from an actual "What IF" comic?

:thumb:

Captain Morgan on 10-30-2007 at 09:30 AM said:
I like the throwback art style.

Is that from an actual "What IF" comic?

:thumb:

This one is actually from an old Whitman comic called 'Shroud of Mystery'. The first issue was an old DC House of Mystery comic.

Beautiful.

So many good lines. In addition those already quoted, which all made me laugh out loud, I'll nominate "They brung wimminz, we should trust 'em" to the instant classics.

I have to go find the first installment. That was before I began infecting the Planet from within, er, before my time..

RoadGrader on 10-30-2007 at 08:57 AM said:

;)
Quit whining ya wanker, the "RG approved" chop on Real Dolls should be enough glory for one vinyl merchant.

RG-81457%20%20Time%20Out%20-%20Ref%20%202%20pc%20Set.jpg

Stupid moment of the day... I actually spent a while trying to figure out what the hell they were. I was thinking, "Whore's choose? Huh?" After a while, I figured out it was a bastardization of 'horseshoes'. :dith:

haha @ JD's Whore's Choose...

Anni, that was great stuff. I really enjoyed it.

I can tell that I was not in the story though, because none of the characters were snapping pictures of breastages.

Pure brilliance from Anni.

I can't tell you how much of a kick I get out of this kind of twisted genius.

Thank you.

Your effort was much appreciated and gave me a shit-eating grin all morning.

Brownfan80 on 10-31-2007 at 08:16 AM said:
haha @ JD's Whore's Choose...

Anni, that was great stuff. I really enjoyed it.

I can tell that I was not in the story though, because none of the characters were snapping pictures of breastages.

Thanks dude.

It's tough to fit a bunch of individual characters into a 5 page story...plus this one was mainly a kind of history lesson as opposed to the high action of the first. The next one (if everything goes as planned) will be of a much grander scope with many more characters, ray guns and interplanetary travel.

That's the plan anyway. The story arc somewhat depends on some things playing out.....

Annihilus* on 10-31-2007 at 09:34 AM said:
Thanks dude.

It's tough to fit a bunch of individual characters into a 5 page story...plus this one was mainly a kind of history lesson as opposed to the high action of the first. The next one (if everything goes as planned) will be of a much grander scope with many more characters, ray guns and interplanetary travel.

That's the plan anyway. The story arc somewhat depends on some things playing out.....

I wasn't really complaining, I know how it is when you're working with creativity. I thought it was great.

Do you do the artwork yourself? Or is it from older comics that you just slice up how you need them to be?

I think I might have asked you that before, but I can't remember the answer.

Back