Patriots Planet Comics Presents: The Origin of Undertaker#59!

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
So, our favorite Clown is turning 10,000!

So, our favorite Clown is turning 10,000!

Patriots Planet Comics™ proudly announces the inaugural issue of Planet Comics: The Origin of Undertaker #59. Yes, there are some inside jokes and just general stupidity. Apologies to those that don't get it. If you stick around a while, you will.

In addition to the pages appearing here, they have also been placed on the new Planet Comic Page that has smaller thumbnails that you can click on to get the full page. The pages are a little big, but when they are reduced in size they are harder to read.

PCCover.jpg

Good lord, that banner is an eye-sore.

You are f'n crazy man. Nice work on the comic.

Another new banner! ROFL I like the second one better than the first one, tho the first one was funny, too!

TO: Annihilus
RE.: Dereliction Of Duty

Dear Sir,

This letter is to inform you that you are shirking your responsibilities as a Minnesotan. We have recently been made aware that you are practicing creative time-wasting endeavors on line. This is unacceptable. Please report to the nearest bar or woods immediately, and proceed to do your civic duty and waste time in the proper manner: by getting drunk, as the rest of your good friends and fellow citizens do.

This is your only warning. If you persist, you will be deported to New England.

Sincerely,
Jesse The Body, Morals and Standards State Supervisor

Offensive and vulgar. Funny as hell.

I LOVE IT!!!

ROFL :LOL: ROFL

If I had editing tools at my disposal the "day" would read "year".

Absolutely outstanding waste of time. I loved it.

You know what I mean, right?

I only wish there were more Patriots Planets comics for me to read. It ended too soon.

Hawg73 on 11-28-2006 at 12:23 PM said:
If I had editing tools at my disposal the "day" would read "year".

Absolutely outstanding waste of time. I loved it.

You know what I mean, right?

I only wish there were more Patriots Planets comics for me to read. It ended too soon.

Thanks....it was a lot of fun to make. There's some hidden jokes and stuff in there, and if Annihilus was to do another he'd probably try to do more of those, plus the little image tweaks that you might not catch the first time around.

As for 'outstanding waste of time', if one could get paid for that, Annihilus would be a rich man. As it is, he's just a fountain of useless information and talents that will get him as far as free things will get a person.

If there's enough interest, there will be a 2nd issue. There are so many more stories to be told, it's hard telling where (or when) those crazy Planeteers might wind up.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-28-2006 at 01:52 PM said:

If there's enough interest, there will be a 2nd issue. There are so many more stories to be told, it's hard telling where (or when) those crazy Planeteers might wind up.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

I think there would be a lot of interest - except for Thomas, who might be looking for football relevance :shrug:

Funny Stuff!!! Nice banner too. DirtyWater just became obsolete.

:D

Back