Patriots Planet is...

and also where you sit when you drink copious amounts of beer at night and crush cans with your bewbs.

ROFL

*ducking and running*

IMG_0839.jpg

Once it enough to be a patriot of your cave or village. Then, it becomes enough to become a citizen of the region, a watershed, or a city-state. Then the great empire built from the Roman Empire to the British Empire, the conqueror of patriotism, but no conquest of the self-esteem!

Once it enough to be a patriot of your cave or village. Then, it becomes enough to become a citizen of the region, a watershed, or a city-state. Then the great empire built from the Roman Empire to the British Empire, the conqueror of patriotism, but no conquest of the self-esteem!

Cool. I am the Patriot of my lady's heart, and that is enough for me. :coffee:

... rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shit kickers – and Methodists...

... rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shit kickers – and Methodists...

Methodists??!!??

We'll take the n*****s and ch***s but we don't want the Irish. Clare, thanks for bringing up one of my favorite movies.:insane::Fart: Blazing Saddles rules.

:huh:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RW9tgJtNrC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back