Patriots Planet is...

Hope its not a prob. to say hello to all of you in this thread. My name is Vladimir and im from Serbia in Europe.
I hope so too, that i will make good friendships here through our common love for Patriots.
Once again regards to all my Pats family :beer:
:smilies-11117:

Come on, out tackles are ass so far
I find it odd that BB isn't sending Scarnecchia game film for some advice. Maybe he is? I kinda figured that would be happening since these are Scarnecchia's draft picks, essentially. Herron looked good last week as did Cajuste.

I think these particular players just lack experience and seasoning. I don't think it's a talent issue. I also think the playcalling doesn't really help them out and McDaniels gets away with a lot of criticism. The playcalling can help how an offensive player looks in a game.

I just noticed that new tag line in the site header:

"Celebrating more than 20 years as your home for Patriots talk!"

Well done, UT, and my thanks to all the other mods, past and present, who have contributed to making this a great board.

I just noticed that new tag line in the site header:

"Celebrating more than 20 years as your home for Patriots talk!"

Well done, UT, and my thanks to all the other mods, past and present, who have contributed to making this a great board.
It just occurred to me this morning that we passed the 20th anniversary of the start of the board in November and I thought it was noteworthy for everyone still here.

Speaking of Communities, some of you guys who visit Bills' forums, I've been at home at The Buffalo Range where some of you have come around. The changed owners to a corporate group owned by Superbowl nation and have turned it into a sanitized joke of what it was.
We saw it coming.
I have a new one that's just starting. Anyone invited! We have a great time in the Shoutbox during Bills and Sabres games. Moderation is light and it's a work in progress but stop by if you want!

buffalosportsvoice.com

Speaking of Communities, some of you guys who visit Bills' forums, I've been at home at The Buffalo Range where some of you have come around. The changed owners to a corporate group owned by Superbowl nation and have turned it into a sanitized joke of what it was.
We saw it coming.
I have a new one that's just starting. Anyone invited! We have a great time in the Shoutbox during Bills and Sabres games. Moderation is light and it's a work in progress but stop by if you want!

buffalosportsvoice.com
As you know, I've been making incredibly rare appearances on the Range for a remarkably long time. Fewer than 90 posts in more than 21 years. Aint that a hoot. So thanks for the heads up. Will sign up toot sweet and you can read a good book while you wait for me to post.

PS Happy New Year.

Cheers, BostonTim

We saw it coming.

buffalosportsvoice.com
Best of luck Sunday! Please beat KC!!

Back