Patriots Planet is...

...so far pretty damn entertaining.

Looking forward for the smack to subside so the members who look over this community can spend their time talking about football again...instead of hosing down flamers.

Brownfan80 on 02-14-2008 at 09:16 AM said:
...Back online, yay!

I feel like I was at camp.......and it's sooooooo good to be home....

>)

chiefsgal* on 02-14-2008 at 10:13 PM said:
I feel like I was at camp.......

Well if ya felt that way, you shoulda let me know..I woulda put my flute in your..

>)

Bender on 02-14-2008 at 10:16 PM said:
Well if ya felt that way, you shoulda let me know..I woulda put my flute in your..

>)

my backpack.......ROFL

>)

patsin°° on 02-15-2008 at 11:29 PM said:
what a relief

"Counting all day like the clock on the wall...(well, until baseball and then football)...bbut that is like way to far away"

Man, don't be wishing your life away! What about chocolate? ;)

Spentcartridge on 02-16-2008 at 07:30 AM said:
"Counting all day like the clock on the wall...(well, until baseball and then football)...bbut that is like way to far away"

Man, don't be wishing your life away! What about chocolate? ;)

ROFL

no me gusta chocolate

A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

(this thread was inspired by Dchester's suggestion that there be a link for smack talk. I thought it could also serve as a general summary of Patriots Planet. We'll sticky this so it can be ignored by almost everyone, but in case a new user stumbles in here, you now know what we are about)

how large are we in users that is( quanity)

Back