Patriots Planet is...

This place is like one big family to me.

... and Claremonster and Bender are like the uncles that nobody sees very often but when they ARE seen, they're usually plastered out of their minds and trying to mount the nearest object that even LOOKS feminine.

planet is full of real ladies men

Bender
18113Mr_Furley_at_the_Reagle_Beagle.jpg

Claremonster
RichardKline1.jpg

... and Claremonster and Bender are like the uncles that nobody sees very often but when they ARE seen, they're usually plastered out of their minds and trying to mount the nearest object that even LOOKS feminine.

I thought you were going to say "when they ARE seen, it's on America's Most Wanted." >)

what's the deal with Rodney

ok fans, i know Rodneys big hits are a part of everyday for some of us, but when you see how he got started in showbiz you'll be amazed!!!!
check out this blog...
http://athletelookalikes.wordpress.com/
its f-in hilarious!!!

The question is not where your present is, but rather whether or not it involves your getting dressed up as Little Bo Peep.

The Planet gives me back a little slice of home NE, since I am not longer there( and trust me it is much needed, thank you guys)

educational.

Seriously. Before I came on here, I was one of those people always :cuss: about pro football players complaining about not being paid enough, when everytime you turned around someone was getting a $60M contract.

It was only through my discussions on this site that I learned that, in the NFL, a $60M contract might actually pay a guy just $12 million. Not that $12M is anything to sneeze at either, but you see my point. I didn't realize that the numbers in the headlines are usually the total potential of the contract, with a relatively small amount of guaranteed money.

That doesn't mean I think nothing of it when Ty Law says he can't feed his family, but I do understand the whole thing a lot better.

Base-ball players, on the other hand, can kiss my gluteus maximus.

Back