Patriots Planet is...

Hope its not a prob. to say hello to all of you in this thread. My name is Vladimir and im from Serbia in Europe.
I hope so too, that i will make good friendships here through our common love for Patriots.
Once again regards to all my Pats family :beer:

Welcome to you both!

Serbia? That's fantastic. How did you come to be a Pats fan Vlad?

Hope its not a prob. to say hello to all of you in this thread. My name is Vladimir and im from Serbia in Europe.
I hope so too, that i will make good friendships here through our common love for Patriots.
:smilies-11117:

Welcome, Vlad. This is a great place with great people.

I have a number of friends toward your area of the world.

Jump right in and have a good time.

Welcome to you both!

Serbia? That's fantastic. How did you come to be a Pats fan Vlad?
At start, I had nothing to do with the NFL. I didn't know the rules, nothing, nothing...:) But I've always loved Massachusetts and NE in general. I never been there but I learned a lot by reading and watching movies :)
Also, i always prefer Boston as a city and of course Celtics ;) I didnt start follow hockey yet but who knows, maybe one day ill start to follow Bruins too.
Let me go to the Pats. I watched a movie, I don't remember its name at all, but some guy in the room in that movie mentioned a match of the Patriots and after that i forgot about that movie and started researching on the internet about Pats :cool:
it was a period when we already had 3 SBs, maybe 2005, 6. So mostly I didn’t start to follow Pats because of Brady but because of that movie :D more precisely one scene from the movie. Thank God for that movie which reffered me to the Pats Nation :cool:
Thanks for welcome Undertaker, Joolz and JohnLocke, you can count for one more friend in this area ;)

Back