Patriots Planet is...

chiefsgal* on 01-05-2008 at 09:12 PM said:
:eek: nothing more........oh my friend, you are so wrong....:)

Perhaps your opinion of my opinion is wrong.....Still happy it works for you. :thumb:

Hemi_1 on 01-09-2008 at 12:32 AM said:
Perhaps your opinion of my opinion is wrong.....Still happy it works for you. :thumb:

ROFL as long as you are happy......;)

... a place where people post too many stupid polls and ask too many stupid questions.

This is a test. ROFL

Claremonster on 01-11-2008 at 11:48 AM said:
Thanks to the new red, not bolded but red, which stands out nicely yet kinda blends in while subtly drawing your eyes towards it without being distracting, I feel a sudden urge that I MUST. POST. IN. THIS. THREAD.

I was compelled. Sorry. :huh:

No problem.

E-Mail your SS# and checking account info and credit card numbers to JD10367a@aol.com.

We understand completely.

Send naked pics of your g/fs past and present to JD10367a@aol.com.

Have a nice day. ROFL

JD10367 on 01-11-2008 at 08:58 AM said:
No problem.

E-Mail your SS# and checking account info and credit card numbers to JD10367a@aol.com.

We understand completely.

Send naked pics of your g/fs past and present to JD10367a@aol.com.

Have a nice day. ROFL

Like THAT'S gonna happen, I'll send you naked pics of someone else's girlfriend tho, if that'll help :thumb:

the Planet is...

Zombies...

Killer monkeys...

Flying Spaghetti monsters.....

And cheese. I like cheese.

TrueBeliever on 01-13-2008 at 06:16 PM said:
PATRIOTS PLANET IS...

a place where my severe mental dysfunction makes me just one of the crowd.

From an outsider you have a fun Forum and most of your members are great and express there opinion on differents subjects...
Others use fall language sometimes but that's part of the law of the land, always a small % that speak louder than others

my 2 cents

Jammer on 01-16-2008 at 08:46 PM said:
From an outsider you have a fun Forum and most of your members are great and express there opinion on differents subjects...
Others use fall language sometimes but that's part of the law of the land, always a small % that speak louder than others

my 2 cents

ah no thanks, you can keep your two cents......>)

Back