Patriots Planet is...

A high school booster club.

:confused:

A booster club is an organization that is formed to support (e.g. coordinate events, raise money, etc.) an associated club, sports team, or organization. Booster clubs are popular in American schools at the high school and university level. The clubs are generally run and organized by the parents of the students in the supported organization in high schools, and by athletic supporters and fans at colleges. It is not a social club.Its main function is to develop support for the student program and raise funds to supplement shrinking public support as a result of budget cuts.

I don't see it. PP IS a social group, and we don't raise money -the board is free to use (or not).

Undertaker, what's the deal with this Pennywise at Mardi Gras avatar?

I don't remember why I originally picked Pennywise. It was probably because someone called us clowns. Then at some point Anni (one of the other mods) photoshopped it into a Pimp (again, I don't remember why). At some point after that I added the Pats logo and the Zappa stash.

Sorry, not very exiting. Maybe someone can remember some of the context for Pimptaker.

I don't remember why I originally picked Pennywise. It was probably because someone called us clowns. Then at some point Anni (one of the other mods) photoshopped it into a Pimp (again, I don't remember why). At some point after that I added the Pats logo and the Zappa stash.

Sorry, not very exiting. Maybe someone can remember some of the context for Pimptaker.

No, I like it. I was just curious as to why you chose Pennywise.

Nope. Have you ever been to the Jets or 'phins boards?? Or many others?? Most are pretty lame.

I'd say you guys and us have 2 of the more active forums in the league

I tried looking at the Falcons board for the Super Bowl recap. That place is psycho. They don't have threads. Everyone starts their own post.

The Eagles board has gone way downhill. It's now 60% a bunch of angry morons who think Nick Foles was evil for going 14-4 in 2013 and 2014. They went from worshiping Sanchez to Bradford and now Wentz is great after his 16 TD 14 pick rookie year.

Maybe someone can remember some of the context for Pimptaker.

Didn't that occur during Spy-gate when GFY was all the rage? (And Raz was customizing our avatars)
Always wondered why you had a double GFY.

Didn't that occur during Spy-gate when GFY was all the rage? (And Raz was customizing our avatars)
Always wondered why you had a double GFY.

I remember adding the GFY myself, but can not remember why I did two, and yeah most likely during 2007.

With all the records BB holds, he had to set another by trading down six times in this draft. Counting the one time he traded up, 7 has to be the all time trading record.

He also holds the record for pissing me off in one draft.

Back