Patriots vs Bills 8:15 Amazon Prime Game Thread

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Tonight the Patriots play the Buffalo Bills at Gillette at 8:15.
According to the National Weather Service, the tempature is supposed to be in the upper 20s to low 30s. Winds are supposed to be 8-10 MPH with gust as high as 25 MPH.
So this will not be a replay of the weather that was in effect for the first game last year.
A win tonight will keep the Patriots in the playoff hunt. A loss will make it difficult.
For those who don't have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for the Free Trial, then cancell it if you don't want to keep it.

I think NE is winning this one. The Oline has been shaky and Judon is on fire. I think he is going to be a major factor in the game. Allen has reverted to the Deer-in-the-headlights look that he had earlier in his career and the momentum the Bills had been riding seems to be gone, maybe from all the injuries and subs not filling those voids. Granted, we're getting some players back, but the run D has been shaky again, the secondary is still gutted and Allens arm and confidence aren't looking good

I think NE is winning this one. The Oline has been shaky and Judon is on fire. I think he is going to be a major factor in the game. Allen has reverted to the Deer-in-the-headlights look that he had earlier in his career and the momentum the Bills had been riding seems to be gone, maybe from all the injuries and subs not filling those voids. Granted, we're getting some players back, but the run D has been shaky again, the secondary is still gutted and Allens arm and confidence aren't looking good
Nice try HK :coffee:

allow me to counter-karma HK here…….. we’re DOOMED!!!!11!

:)

Don't try that reverse psychology shit here... The Patriots will get smoked, you know it, I know it and the American people know it... :coffee:

I like that we have the game tonight, but hate how bland Sundays are without Pats playing. I mean I guess it's a quality problem to have, but if I had to choose I'd pick every game on Sunday.

Not to mention Thursday games tend to be an inferior product.

Anyway, let's hope Pats come out hungry after giving the game away to the Vikes (thanks for the assist, refs). Despite the issues, injuries, viruses and all, Bills will make Pats the underdogs. First order of business will be to make their offense punt the football. That hasn't happened for a while against us.

I expect a tight game and expect a dog fight. We should have a better idea of how the season might play out after this game me thinks. A win could shape this team into a playoff caliber, spoiler type of team. A loss puts them as just a spoiler that is possibly one year away from actually being able to make some noise.

Also, can the offense actually capitalize in the red zone? That would be much appreciated.

Trent Brown now looks like he's out with an illness. Bloody hell, any boardies here who can play tackle??

I usually do Karma posts when I need to reign my overconfidence in.

Not so tonight.

Despite the elbow and a minor "slump" for his team, I think Josh Allen is just too tough to stop and he will be the difference tonight. He'll run guys
over when he needs to and drive us all nuts.

I'm seeing a closer game than late last season, but not close enough.

Bills 34
Pats 20

I usually do Karma posts when I need to reign my overconfidence in.

Not so tonight.

Despite the elbow and a minor "slump" for his team, I think Josh Allen is just too tough to stop and he will be the difference tonight. He'll run guys
over when he needs to and drive us all nuts.

I'm seeing a closer game than late last season, but not close enough.

Bills 34
Pats 20
pats used to have "get right" games.
now the pats are other teams' "get right" game. 🙁

Wind blowing do they’ll reign in Mac. Harris out so they’ll run the tires off Stevenson. If the defense can’t come up huge it’ll get ugly.
They won’t. Maybe they’ll force a punt.

I think it will be an entertaining game and that is all we can ask for at this point. I want to see Judon with at least 2 sacks tonight and a couple of picks from the defense would be nice too.

My daughter just texted me that she had a ticket for me and she would pay. I said no, what’s the point….

Don't try that reverse psychology shit here... The Patriots will get smoked, you know it, I know it and the American people know it... :coffee:
Nice try HK :coffee:

allow me to counter-karma HK here…….. we’re DOOMED!!!!11!

:)
Unfortunately, I’m being serious. I think New England is going to be very fired up for this game, and being at home is going to make it just that much more of an incentive.

Back