Patriots vs. Cardinals: Official Game Thread

You said

I took that to mean that the D is not capable of doing enough to make up for the days when the O sucks, just like last year.

Sorry, were you just making a general football point that "if our O does not outscore their O then we won't win"? If that's the case I agree - the team that scores more points wins.

No, I said if the offense plays bad we usually will lose...obviously thats the case...I am excited that the D has been playing better. But if we do not fix some of the issues on the oline, playcalling, and inconsistency on the offense, it will not matter, but we are not the 2000 ravens just yet.

Neither are the Texans. I'm not referring to the Saints here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I am sure the texans will lose this year too. Plus we tend to do better when we start off the year shaky.

THey hate their coach!!!!!
images

I don't agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

No they will lose this year and we have done better when we start out shaky, we tend to get better as the year goes along....I like the way out defense looks, and I am not really worried as much as others about our offense getting it.

The Texans aren't rated at the bottom of the barrel. Just because I like them in no reason for you to take is full fledged hating to them. They made the playoffs last year.

Try talking about strengths, coaching changes that have positively impacted the team and a steady improvement all around instead of just flat out crap because its ME who brought them up. You know....talk about football, PF.
Posted via Mobile Device

Calais Campbell feels that the good rush they got on the Pats other FGs affected Ghost's last FG. (Per Wyche on NFLN)

The Texans aren't rated at the bottom of the barrel. Just because I like them in no reason for you to take is full fledged hating to them. They made the playoffs last year.

Try talking about strengths, coaching changes that have positively impacted the team and a steady improvement all around instead of just flat out crap because its ME who brought them up. You know....talk about football, PF.
Posted via Mobile Device

He was. He brought up the fact that the Cardinals are a pretty strong team. 9 wins in their last 11 games.

The Texans have proven nothing yet. The most successful season in their history, going 1-1 in the playoffs, would be considered a poor season for the Patriots. Believe me, it's going to take more than beating a couple of doormat teams before anyone around here loses any sleep over the Texans.

We're licking our chops over another warm weather dome team coming up here to play on a cold December night.

Losing an early-season non-conference game may ultimately be constructive for this team, but it reeeeeealy sucked watching them not be able to execute and get pushed around in a game they were 2 touchdown favorites at home in.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Losing an early-season non-conference game may ultimately be constructive for this team, but it reeeeeealy sucked watching them not be able to execute and get pushed around in a game they were 2 touchdown favorites at home in.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah...of all the losses NE could have suffered, this one will do the least damage. I just hope it is as motivating as the loss to Washington in 2003 was :rockon:

Calais Campbell feels that the good rush they got on the Pats other FGs affected Ghost's last FG. (Per Wyche on NFLN)

So when he was making the other 4, 2 from over 50 yards, he got scared that they were going to block his 5th one? I think he just missed it.

Remember the Buffalo game in 09 when McKelvin fumbled the kickoff to allow the Pats to win it? I almost felt that bad for Ryan Williams when he fumbled. Almost.

Remember the Buffalo game in 09 when McKelvin fumbled the kickoff to allow the Pats to win it? I almost felt that bad for Ryan Williams when he fumbled. Almost.

Yeah I did not feel bad....until after the kick was missed then I felt bad for us.

Iagree, he rushed his plant and was wide with it, pulling the ball wide

I am glad he didn't "money symbol" befrore his attempt.

I would have bought him a beer

Yes.

The concerns about the O line are real. they can't give Brady the protection heed needs when they go against a team with a strong pass rush.

And Brady, as usual, turns into a when he gets knocked down a few times.

Game threads are always solid entertainment after a loss. Especially when loss comes at the hands of an average team at best. This post however is pretty damn funny.

Maybe true. Maybe not. Still funny. pile of quivering sh1t? That's good.

Yes.

The concerns about the O line are real. they can't give Brady the protection heed needs when they go against a team with a strong pass rush.

And Brady, as usual, turns into a when he gets knocked down a few times.

Game threads are always solid entertainment after a loss. Especially when loss comes at the hands of an average team at best. This post however is pretty damn funny.

Maybe true. Maybe not. Still funny. pile of quivering sh1t? That's good.

Thats because some fans are spoiled and I am sorry but they are. People do not realize how much this team wins...its silly how much they win, winning is expected, and when on the rare day, it does not happen? Brady is crap, BB needs to be fired, welker needs to go, etc etc etc. Maybe people should ask how many other teams in the league have been to 5 superbowls in the past 11 years....or have that many wins this past decade....how many? When you figure out the answer, then maybe it might change a few things.

Back