Patriots vs. Cardinals: Official Game Thread

so true... it had that Miami Brady Game feeling

The 4 int game? Not sure about that....We moved the ball at times, but a weird play call here and a missed play there and then they got stopped, it was not horrid like 5 turnovers and 100 total yards or something...

The 4 int game? Not sure about that....We moved the ball at times, but a weird play call here and a missed play there and then they got stopped, it was not horrid like 5 turnovers and 100 total yards or something...

middy it isn't stats, it is a feel to the game, like nothing was going to matter they were just off.

WHY?????

because all week long they practiced like sh!t, something that usually happens once/twice a year...

but it had that feel of OH POOP we can't get out of our funk.

middy it isn't stats, it is a feel to the game, like nothing was going to matter they were just off.

WHY?????

because all week long they practiced like sh!t, something that usually happens once/twice a year...

but it had that feel of OH POOP we can't get out of our funk.

I have seen games that were hopeless form the start....remember the saints game? The Ravens playoff game? This one did not feel that way, although I understand what you mean, it felt more like the cowboy game last year...I still thought we would win it.

I have seen games that were hopeless form the start....remember the saints game? The Ravens playoff game? This one did not feel that way, although I understand what you mean, it felt more like the cowboy game last year...I still thought we would win it.

I always think they will win..I am a fanatic... but it just wasn't a crisp feeling, it was flat.

I always think they will win..I am a fanatic... but it just wasn't a crisp feeling, it was flat.

Do you remember the Saints game a couple years back? That is the type of game, I give up so fast that by the end i am already over the loss. lol...yesterday, it was one of those well they did not play good, but still should have won, usually those are they played good but they won, but we didnt.

Do you remember the Saints game a couple years back? That is the type of game, I give up so fast that by the end i am already over the loss. lol...yesterday, it was one of those well they did not play good, but still should have won, usually those are they played good but they won, but we didnt.
could have won

should have won sounds like Jets-Speak with a twist of LdT

could have won

should have won sounds like Jets-Speak with a twist of LdT

semantics.....we should have won....when you run for a winning rd, its called back, then miss a kick that he makes 49 times out of 50, then I cannot say that is normal stuff....the pats do not lose many games where there is just not lots of strange things going on....blocked punt? When does that happen, believe it or not, our offense usually is better then that, td's called back, missed fg's...it was not normal.

semantics.....we should have won....when you run for a winning rd, its called back, then miss a kick that he makes 49 times out of 50, then I cannot say that is normal stuff....the pats do not lose many games where there is just not lots of strange things going on....blocked punt? When does that happen, believe it or not, our offense usually is better then that, td's called back, missed fg's...it was not normal.
actually it is more like 39 out of 50 based on his lifetime %

:D

actually it is more like 39 out of 50 based on his lifetime %

:D

Have to go with the percentages I guess....I know the media is questioning it the way the game ended, but BB said the same thing I thought, hey we went for a td, we got it and it was called back...at some point, you have to go with the percentages and with 45 seconds, no timeouts and you are behind and you are in fg range, you have to play for that percentage.

Ghost isn't Adam V with the game on the line.

I'm just bustn' balls about that, but when the colts trotted Vinatieri out there for a 53 yarder, I was like no chance he hits it. Dude had enough leg to hit it from 59. That guy is just money in pressure situations.

Ghost isn't Adam V with the game on the line.

I'm just bustn' balls about that, but when the colts trotted Vinatieri out there for a 53 yarder, I was like no chance he hits it. Dude had enough leg to hit it from 59. That guy is just money in pressure situations.

Yeah domes are nice. I guess though when we start barely beating the vikings, I will start to worry about other things than the kicker.

Back