Patriots vs. Ravens Field Goal Endzone View

midgar8784

Reaction score
LOL. smart ass. This from a guy who changes his favorite team because his team sucks. Bet when the Browns start winning again you go crawling back.

:spock:

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
LOL. smart ass. This from a guy who changes his favorite team because his team sucks. Bet when the Browns start winning again you go crawling back.

Winning again? I don't remember any winning.;)

I might give new owner Jimmy Haslam & shot at earning my business back. We'll see. He's going to have to work hard to get me back.

ParanoidPatriot

JUSTICE
Reaction score
I just clicked on to watch the video. It looked black, very very black.

How could the ref's make any call when it was so black that they couldn't see?popcorn

Reaction score
I hope the Browns beat the snot out of Baltimore this week, with no controversial calls; just an old-fashioned @$$-whooping.

In today's "New" NFL anything is possible, I don't see it happening but as recent history has shown............... :shrug:

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
I hope the Browns beat the snot out of Baltimore this week, with no controversial calls; just an old-fashioned @$$-whooping.

Well good luck with that wish.

I want to browns to keep on losing. It will makes things that much easier for Jimmy Haslam to do the things he needs to do.