Patriots vs Vikings 8:20 on NBC Game Thread

Defense is fraudulent and was exposed. Judon MIA and fading at the halfway mark just like last year.
I wonder if Buffalo will ever have to punt next week.

Every single post of yours is negative, hating on everything that the Patriots do. GFY as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve read that fulfilling the criteria of 'securing possession' means' surviving the ground' when the player is falling to the ground after catching the ball. To 'survive the ground’ the player must maintain control of the ball. After 'surviving the ground’, i.e. 'Maintaining/securing possession', the player may make a 'football move’ and stretch forward to, say, break the plane of the goal line.

My argument would be simply that he did survive the ground.

Last edited:
I’ve read that fulfilling the criteria of securing possession means surviving the ground when the player is falling to the ground after catching the ball. To “survive the ground’ the player must maintain control of the ball. After surviving the ground’, i.e. Maintaining possession, the player may make a “football move’ and stretch forward to say break the plane of the goal line.

This

might be the first thursday with good games in a loooong time...😄
should be a wake up call for the d
It really was. New Englands offense went toe to toe with Minnesota. If the defense plays the way it usually does this is a win for New England! Good luck the rest of the way!

You’re a fucking troll. GDIAF.

Seriously, you are loathed and despised by 95% of the posters here. Just leave.

Mods, you all know she’s a troll. WTH.

People have been Assclowned for less than the body of work this poster has put together. Even the signature is unnecessary and designed to troll on every post made. Evidently "she " seeks and has a need for attention any way that "she" can get it.

Many of us are sick and tired of this persons antics. But if UT and the mods decide to let this continue, for whatever reason, then I won't criticize them.

Three things that were vital in the outcome of the game.
Miles Bryant flagrant penalty that kept the Vikings drive going.
The KO run back for the TD. Regardless if there was a hold or block in the back, ST did not do their jobs. We got away with a block in the back last week.
Hunter Henry's TD being reversed. I'm not one to blame the officials for a loss, but I really don't understand the call reversing the call on the field, which was ruled a TD. Ball broke the plane in his hands before he went to the ground. Play over.

I’ve read that fulfilling the criteria of 'securing possession' means' surviving the ground' when the player is falling to the ground after catching the ball. To 'survive the ground’ the player must maintain control of the ball. After 'surviving the ground’, i.e. 'Maintaining/securing possession', the player may make a 'football move’ and stretch forward to, say, break the plane of the goal line.

The worst part of this is that the ball didn't really touch the ground since Hunter had his hand underneath the whole time then he secured it one more time when he hit the ground. It was just a completely bogus call and it's even worse that the announcers were all giddy saying how it was going to get overturned. Just sheer ridiculousness.

I feel like this game caused me more stress than a full work week with deadlines.

You’re a fucking troll. GDIAF.

Seriously, you are loathed and despised by 95% of the posters here. Just leave.

Mods, you all know she’s a troll. WTH.

Well, then I may be in the 5% probably 1%, kinda love being an outlier. Hell, everything about me is an outlier. :)

She can get as irritating as shit filled dingleberries on a gorillas hairy ass. I know this but one of the things I appreciate about her is that those dingleberries cause such honest reactions in you guys. She provides the vehicle to show your souls and every time it's uglier. Maybe we should think about that guys.

Now that Zeke muthafucker, ya fuck him. :4321: :)

Is the reactions to Mazz a laying bare of the New England soul?

Maybe we need a clear definition of a troll.

But what do I know, I miss Midgies insanity. 😂

Happy Indigenous Peoples Day.

Where the hell is @Claremonster? I mean this is his gun toting Injuns day.

Last edited:
my biggest disapointment w/ the game last night is ONCE AGAIN Jonnu Smith did NOT miraculously turn into Deebo Samuel like I WANT him to, FFS & gahd-dammit

I’ve been advocating for this every week. Jonnu has outstanding talent, but they don’t get him the ball at all.

Well, then I may be in the 5% probably 1%, kinda love being an outlier. Hell, everything about me is an outlier. :)

She can get as irritating as shit filled dingleberries on a gorillas hairy ass. I know this but one of the things I appreciate about her is that those dingleberries cause such honest reactions in you guys. She provides the vehicle to show your souls and every time it's uglier. Maybe think about that guys.

Now that Zeke muthafucker, ya fuck him. :4321: :)

Is the reactions to Mazz a laying bare of the New England soul?

Maybe we need a clear definition of a troll.

But what do I know, I miss Midgies insanity.

Happy Indigenous Peoples Day.

Where the hell is @Claremonster? I mean this is his gun toting Injuns day.

Idiocy.

It’s Occam’s Razor.

She’s a troll, has always been a troll, and should be assclowned for being a clown.

Everyone sees it. The only reason you like her is because she has claimed to be a Rand fan in the past and is conservative. She brings nothing to football discussions.

The worst part of this is that the ball didn't really touch the ground since Hunter had his hand underneath the whole time then he secured it one more time when he hit the ground. It was just a completely bogus call and it's even worse that the announcers were all giddy saying how it was going to get overturned. Just sheer ridiculousness.

I feel like this game caused me more stress than a full work week with deadlines.

The key aspect here is that it was overturned. So there had to be clear evidence that the ball touched the ground or moved and there just wasn't....The onus was on the officials to have a clear, incontrovertible reason to overturn their initial decision. There wasn't. That's a fact.

Idiocy.

It’s Occam’s Razor.

She’s a troll, has always been a troll, and should be assclowned for being a clown.

Everyone sees it. The only reason you like her is because she has claimed to be a Rand fan in the past and is conservative. She brings nothing to football discussions.

Yep, let's not take a look at our angry ass reactions.

She literally is never angry, but we get that way cuz, I dunno, whiy.

Idiocy indeed. But where does that idiocy lie?

There seems to be something common with those of us who freak out about her posts and that commonality is not restricted to our support of the Patriots.

I thought it was a really good football game last night. The better team won, but the Patriots made it a close game. If the Patriots play as well as they played last night, they'll probably win a few more games. The Vikings are one of the better teams in the NFL.

A loss is a loss...

Just as in some of the wins this year there were negatives, there were a lot of positives in this loss.

If only one of 5 or 6 plays goes different this might have been a win.

But we didn't get enough pass rush consistently, for me that was the difference. cause your not stopping Justin Jefferson with coverage, dude is for real.

Yep, let's not take a look at our angry ass reactions.

She literally is never angry, but we get that way cuz, I dunno, whiy.

Idiocy indeed. But where does that idiocy lie?

There seems to be something common with those of us who freak out about her posts and that commonality is not restricted to our support of the Patriots.
she's a troll now.
she wasn't always a troll.
she's filled with venom at bb for "forcing" tb out and trolling is her vehicle of expression of this sentiment, which is still burning years later. it's a shame because
a) she was a nice, normal person on here and a pretty good poster
b)it's sad that someone i thought was "a" appears to be mentally disturbed now. being upset when it first happened, i get though i don't agree with the sentiment. being upset enough to quit pats fandom over 1 player leaving? ehhh, i don't get that either, but to each his or her own. but being upset enough almost 3 years later that she is still super argumentative about the topic and must continue to revisit it and make snarky comments? that's troubling. i don't go off on her too much because it's pointless. sometimes i get perturbed by things like her showing up late in the game with snarky comments, yes. but mostly it's just sad.
midgar is a straight up verbally abusive, hypocritical p.o.s. and i'm super glad he and his doppelganger p.c. finally got the boot.

i don't go off on her too much because it's pointless. sometimes i get perturbed by things like her showing up late in the game with snarky comments, yes. but mostly it's just sad.
midgar is a straight up verbally abusive, hypocritical p.o.s. and i'm super glad he and his doppelganger p.c. finally got the boot.

Exactly.

I decided at some point that the poster that seems to irritate everybody isn't worth getting worked up over. Her opinions are typically
ridiculous and calculated to piss people off.

That is the payoff. Getting people riled. I refuse to allow it, so just tune her completely out.

Not responding in the best policy from where I see it. It's really easy. Just don't care.

Back