Patriots vs Vikings 8:20 on NBC Game Thread

I did not see the incident the way nesn did. It looked to me like Thielen leaned into BB at the last second sort of like the school bully does and BB just ignored him.

The more I think about the missed opportunities in this past Vikings game the more depressed I get.
I can picture BB lamenting on the sidelines "I just can't get these guys to play well,,;"

The more I think about the missed opportunities in this past Vikings game the more depressed I get.
I can picture BB lamenting on the sidelines "I just can't get these guys to play well,,;"
This game was the worst combination of encouraging and depressing that I can remember. Offense woke up, went toe to toe with a high end team without turnovers or points from ST or D, but they can't close out games, struggled with an elite WR1 (though I saw signs they can do this) and...geez, friggin' situational football. When is the last BB team we complained about situational football?

This game was the worst combination of encouraging and depressing that I can remember. Offense woke up, went toe to toe with a high end team without turnovers or points from ST or D, but they can't close out games, struggled with an elite WR1 (though I saw signs they can do this) and...geez, friggin' situational football. When is the last BB team we complained about situational football?
iirc, they've struggled with it here and there since 2018-19

Back