Pats at Bills: Official GAme Thread

Before you call people things like douchebag, lying prick and asshat, you really should learn to read.

HipKat said:
No, you learn how to read.

The conversation was about the M&M interview.

He was not talking about the M&M interview. He wasn't even talking to you. He was answering Tommy. You just assumed that he was, but even so, there's no need to call people pricks and asshats and douchebags just because you think what they said wasn't true.

Why are you so angry all the time?

Whenever anyone asks me where I'm from I always say Upstate NY...don't want to be associated with the City.

If I lived there, I'd be promoting the idea of the city "seceding" from the state. NYS is like a different (nice) country from NYC. The parts of upstate NY we have been/driven through are gorgeous. PLUS YOU HAVE WEGMANS DAMNIT
<------JELLY

There's a Wegman's close to Baltimore, too. Trust me that's no guarantee of a nice area!

Although, it is a nice supermarket :)

There's a Wegman's in Burlington, MA

pfl
Rex does come up with some good ones though. This was from today (10/1/15)

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 17h17 hours ago

Rex Ryan was asked on conference call with #Giants media if he missed New York.
"I live in New York. I don't know what you're talking about"

That makes perfect sense to me since his last team was in New Jersey

Rex does come up with some good ones though. This was from today (10/1/15)

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 17h17 hours ago

Rex Ryan was asked on conference call with #Giants media if he missed New York.
"I live in New York. I don't know what you're talking about"

And you thought the Boston sports media was douchey and arrogant. Holy shit. :coffee:

Not sure what the big deal is about Rex.

I remember, as a kid, "obsessing" about the Yankees and Canadiens because the Red Sox and Bruins (respectively) could never seem to beat them when it really counted.

Given that experience, I can see where Bills fans would have the same "obsession" with the Patriots.

If you want to argue that Sexy Rexy, as the Head Coach, shouldn't sink the same obsessive level as his own team's fans, well, that's a reasonable argument.

But then again, we're talking about Rex Ryan ... the John Candy of the NFL. He's not supposed to act like your average Head Coach.

Not sure what the big deal is about Rex.

I remember, as a kid, "obsessing" about the Yankees and Canadiens because the Red Sox and Bruins (respectively) could never seem to beat them when it really counted.

Given that experience, I can see where Bills fans would have the same "obsession" with the Patriots.

If you want to argue that Sexy Rexy, as the Head Coach, shouldn't sink the same obsessive level as his own team's fans, well, that's a reasonable argument.

But then again, we're talking about Rex Ryan ... the John Candy of the NFL. He's not supposed to act like your average Head Coach.

It's this. He's the head coach of the damned team. He's not some drunken schmo who watches the game on Sundays.

There's a Wegman's in Burlington, MA

And a Wegman's is opening this month in Westwood, MA at the new University Ave shopping center right off RT 128.
Damn store is HUGE.

Wegmans is the best grocery store on the planet. I miss it badly. In Illinois we have crappy Krogers... ugh

I go to Canandaigua every year, always make it a point to hit Wegmans and I agree it's the best anywhere.

Gotta stock up on Zweigel's red and white-hots and take home a bunch. Best hot dogs in the world and it's not even close.

They have a cheese section in which about a third of the varieties I'd never even heard of before. That was an eye-opener.

I go to Canandaigua every year, always make it a point to hit Wegmans and I agree it's the best anywhere.

Gotta stock up on Zweigel's red and white-hots and take home a bunch. Best hot dogs in the world and it's not even close.

They have a cheese section in which about a third of the varieties I'd never even heard of before. That was an eye-opener.

+1 on Zweigel's. They are awesome.

Back