Pats at Titans: Official Game Thread

bmooney54

Reaction score
I didn't see one yet, so here it is.

Finally!!!!!!!

Pats play it tight against the new QB and make some early season mistakes, but end up with the win.

Pats 27 Titans 21

People posting here, or in the discussion thread?

Another long season of bend don't break? If it is followed by a 13-3 and a superbowl appearance, then I'll take it, but it's going to be another stressful one

Is it pass interference when the QB throws a bad ball fprcing the receiver to lean back into the defebder who's going after the ball?
Posted via Mobile Device

Another long season of bend don't break? If it is followed by a 13-3 and a superbowl appearance, then I'll take it, but it's going to be another stressful one

Titans have a good offense line. Locker made a helluva throw on that 4th down play.....and completely unexpected. I wouldn't sweat the first drive too much.

Terrible missed call by the refs on the PI. I admit to being a homer thru and thru and I will take it but that was awful.

Is it pass interference when the QB throws a bad ball fprcing the receiver to lean back into the defebder who's going after the ball?
Posted via Mobile Device

That's what I'm saying. What is the db supposed to do when the wr stops and leans into him.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is PI, but it's such a shaky rule

that happened to Sergio Brown last year against Buffalo, in the end zone, and he was never to be seen again (practically)

Wtf ocho I mean lloyd
Posted via Mobile Device

Blast it all
Looked like Brady wanted him to go outside, but the seam was so open he just stayed there

Welker.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Back