Pats FA thread

Me too. Figured he would capitalize on making a couple extra dollars while still in his 20's. I am psyched he's staying, though.
My guess, he's simply waiting for the cap to bounce back. Which is good since he's in the "motivated" mode. (not that he's not always motivated)

Cheers

That's pretty telling. I know our defensive guys love him as our DC. He had a tough first year as HC if I remember correctly. He seemed to have figured out things better last year. I wonder if Van Noy is just mad about being cut. He was so focused on his big pay day and he only got one year. That has to sting. It's not like he had a bad year for them.

I live in Buckeye nation. I'm not a big fan of Fields. He has struggled in important games. When his Starting RB went down . Depending on Jets & Falcons both could be off the board
Completely agree. I'm here in Michigan and watch a lot of Big 10. Fields looks too much past ballyhooed QB's that benefitted more from the vast talent at OSU.

Don't want.

My guess, he's simply waiting for the cap to bounce back. Which is good since he's in the "motivated" mode. (not that he's not always motivated)

Cheers
If he played any other position, I might be inclined to believe that. He will be a 30 y/o free agent RB - not an enviable position to be in if you're still hoping to play.

I'm inclined to believe that, after the year he had (on a personal-level), he realizes money isn't as important as personal happiness - and perhaps he is simply happiest in New England. And maybe in his heart of hearts, he is not sure he wants to play beyond next year and he and Bill talked that out as well. Just my speculation, I could end up being very wrong here.

That's pretty telling. I know our defensive guys love him as our DC. He had a tough first year as HC if I remember correctly. He seemed to have figured out things better last year. I wonder if Van Noy is just mad about being cut. He was so focused on his big pay day and he only got one year. That has to sting. It's not like he had a bad year for them.
I 100% believe this. If KVN was smart, he'd just given a nonchalant answer and it would never have become a press clipping.

CB Kyle Fuller? I wonder if the market is so thin that the price becomes irresistible...which makes trading Gilmore less painful in on-the-field terms.

edit: nm. I didn't see that the Broncos grabbed him.

So on Defense only ILB & CB are weakness. QB & WR on offense. Pats are still looking to trade Harry.

Back